Did you know?
Thread Closed 

(2010-11-05 02:02:59)Krady Wrote:  using a Ring of Kinship on a fire, you get the message
'The ring seems to resistant to the heat of the fire. There appears to be text glowing, but you can't make it out.'

This is amazing. Blush2
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2010-11-05 02:02:59)Krady Wrote:  using a Ring of Kinship on a fire, you get the message
'The ring seems to resistant to the heat of the fire. There appears to be text glowing, but you can't make it out.'
Isnt that reference to lord of the rings? isnt that what happened to their ring?

(2010-12-04 14:54:35)Vampy Wrote:  Did you know when fletching an invent of magic logs into longbows, it shows the first log you fletch as a maple/yew?

[Image: 101204133335g.png]
[Image: 101204133348.png]
aha! thats my old username in the top right of teh first photo! ahaha sweeet

Did'ja know that a player can use the assist system of another player to plant a tree sapling (making it untradeable) but it cannot be planted with the assist system?
The ultimate grave dig.

Did you know that using teak planks for construction is cheaper and provides more exp/h than using oak planks?
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
(2013-06-09 11:07:20)Angus Wrote:  The ultimate grave dig.

Did you know that using teak planks for construction is cheaper and provides more exp/h than using oak planks?

srsly?
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
o.O nowai.
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
[Image: holy-thread-revival-batman.jpg]
@iWader on Twitter.
Did you know that Ascension monsters are 150k ranging xp a hr and atleast 1m gp a hr, ENJOY Biggrin
Did you know that the amulet of defense is not particularly useful for anything?
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones