Did you know?
Thread Closed 

One of my favorite forums in previous clans was the opportunity to have other players know and share trivia about Runescape.

I will start it off...

Did you know when you open up the World Map, and click on an icon and it is a dungeon; it will open up and show you the dungeon map.

Good
Did you know that when you hold down CTRL and click anywhere on the map, your run will automatically be turned on?

smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Did you know that while smelting gold ore, you can superheat at the same time without it interferring with your smelting to make invents go twice as fast - not sure if its well known now but I was excited about it when I first found out about it and it made a pretty big difference to xp whilst going for 99 smithing Biggrin

this apparently also applies to mining gold ore, you can superheat the gold and it doesnt interupt your mining, never tried it though.
Did you know

The fairy ring will automatically dial to the correct place if you click on the code itself in the travel log list.

Good

Did you know that kaaqmeux the dude who sells the herblore cape, his name is ment to sound like cake mix?

using a Ring of Kinship on a fire, you get the message
'The ring seems to resistant to the heat of the fire. There appears to be text glowing, but you can't make it out.'

(2010-11-04 23:43:44)Meg Wrote:  Did you know that while smelting gold ore, you can superheat at the same time without it interferring with your smelting to make invents go twice as fast - not sure if its well known now but I was excited about it when I first found out about it and it made a pretty big difference to xp whilst going for 99 smithing Biggrin

this apparently also applies to mining gold ore, you can superheat the gold and it doesnt interupt your mining, never tried it though.

Mining and smelting gold at the same time does work. Its nice
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Did you know:

Clicking your ingame compass will automatically point your screen directly north and lower your camera view to the lowest view.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
typing in on notes "all your base are belong to us" yeilds the message "orlly?"

-Krady
also if you guys have seen there is a behemoth pig in draynor and if you talk to the master farmer about it, and ask for a ride it is a quite comical conversation.

Did you know...

In the 'old' RuneScape, also known as Classic, that there was no 'make-x' option? Everything had to be done one by one, fletching bows, making potions, smelting ores/bars, smithing items etc.

This is why 'Zezima' is noted as one of the most legendary players, he managed to get 99 in all the old skills, imagine how much time that would have took!

Did you also know...

In Classic, Herblore was actually called 'Herblaw'.
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]