The Big Reveal!
Thread Closed 

"This week in Behind the Scenes, one of the most dramatic elements to the Evolution of Combat is revealed!
Mods Chris L and Hunter spill the beans and then get stuck into some J-mod vs J-mod PvP."

What do you guys think of all this? Discuss!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Omg..this looks SO FRICKING EPIC!
Haha honestly, I am getting super pumped for this update!!
Combat is gonna take a lot of skill and will look super awesome now. Yahoo
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

That was pure epicness. Bout time they did it but really it's just too much epicness.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Every video they release for this combat just makes me more excited to try it. CAN'T WAITYahoo
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Looks good and I want to duel wield!!!!!!!!!!
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
I cant wait!! Dual Wielding!! but not dual whips :[ Looks amazing tho!
It looks so amazing. I honestly can't wait.
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

Look really cool, i cant wait to test it out. smile
I can't believe they're finally adding duel-wielding and on a level which I hadn't imagine would ever come to the game; ranged duel-wield! This is going to be awesome. Anyone else see the new armor hints Grin?
Some info from Mod Rathe on the duel wielding.
Quote:Hello all,

A brief one from me today, just to let everyone know that with the introduction of dual-wielding in the combat update, you will need to use new off-hand specific items in your off-hand. For example, you can't just buy two dragon scimitars and put one in each hand, you will need the normal dragon scimitar for your main hand, and a new off-hand dragon scimitar for your other hand. Off-hand items will be available from a variety of sources, but mainly through player smithing/fletching/crafting. In the case of the dragon scimitar, the off-hand version will just be purchasable from the monkey scimitar shop.

I thought I would just post on this so people don't go spending all their Dungeoneering tokens on another Chaotic Rapier, as you'll need to wait and buy the new Off-hand Chaotic Rapier when it is released.

Have fun with dual-wielding on Tuesday - not long to go now!
Quote:Claws are being split into two items - main hand claws and off-hand claws. When the update makes it to the live servers, anyone who has claws already will have their claws converted into a main hand and an off-hand claw. Any sell/buy offer's on the GE will be cancelled and when you collect the claws from the collection box they will magically turn into a main hand and an off-hand claw.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]