New skill - Sailing?
Thread Closed 

Ah my bad. I just thought since they were 1 after another they could be related haha, the whole "Sailing" quote i made was kind of a troll too, I mean lets get real, sailing?! More or less making a joke on the fact that I've been playing for 8 years, and for all 8 years people have been "prophesying" the sailing skill haha. Was more or less making the thread about what the new skill may be, not so much about the sailing factor of it xD

Honestly though, I think its hard to say. I'm surprised Jagex actually has an idea for a new skill. I'm currently sitting here thinking what more could they possibly add, which leads me to believe its going to be either REALLY AWESOME, or just plain terrible. I can't see there being a happy medium to that in this day and age of the game.

1:50 - I found this quite interesting :>
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
These sailing rumors are getting stale. Let's start a new rumor instead. What else already exists in the game that can be needlessly made into a skill without improving the game? I'm leaning towards running or emotes
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Yea sailing has been rumored for years now. Doubt it will ever be a skill because honestly that would just be plain stupid.
An oil gathering skill would be lovely

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Update] Skill Pets Nick 6 7,216 2016-08-23 09:07:09
Last Post: Nick
  The best wc method for skill week! Sir_Sparhawk 3 3,438 2016-01-28 00:18:51
Last Post: Geech
  Fastest skill Myster Q 7 7,215 2015-04-14 06:44:21
Last Post: Myster Q
  [Treasure Hunter] Skill Outfit Head Add-Ons Ava 5 6,847 2014-09-26 02:03:27
Last Post: old_jon
Speech bubble Favourite Skill(s) Frosty 140 72,148 2014-03-01 21:22:49