I'm Back...almost
Thread Closed 

Hi Surreal. smile

Most people should remember me, since I've only been gone for 2-3 months (I think), but I'm sure there are plenty of new members so I should introduce myself again.

My runescape name is Wicked Cj13. I made this account in early 2008, I used to be a level 3 skiller but I decided to train combat after I got bored of just skilling. I still spend most of my time training non-combat skills, but it's nice to train combat once in a while.

My real name is Connor, and I'm 20 years old. In my free time I pretty much just play video games. I have a PS3, so I've been playing stuff on that during my break from runescape.

I quit runescape 3 months ago, I was originally just going to take a short break, but then I got hacked and lost what little interest I still had in the game. I'm back now, though, and I'll be rejoining Surreal soon.

Thanks for taking the time to read this <3 Wub
DIEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OF HAPPINESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YES YES YES!!!!

My day has just been made Wub
hawt
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
MLG
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Glad to see you return CJ! You've been missed. Welcome back! <3
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Welcome Back smile
[Image: south-gal79.png]
~Life is 10% how make it, 90% how we take it.~
Excellent! It's great to see you're coming back, Connor. Nothing like rebuilding an account to motivate you to return to us! smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Welcome back mate! Getting the old crew back together <3
[Image: whid1.gif]
Hey, welcome back! smile
[Image: rawries.png]
Welcome back c:!
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 7,021 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  Updated Intro Since I came Back Harrison 5 3,442 2017-05-09 16:23:05
Last Post: Harrison
  Back after Break Ricky 8 4,350 2016-06-01 00:35:20
Last Post: Ricky
  Mikuri is back?! Mikuri 14 9,028 2015-05-08 11:29:00
Last Post: Mikuri
  Guess who's back? Jay 11 6,379 2015-03-03 21:08:45
Last Post: Jos