Your Luckiest Moment
Thread Closed 

Probably when I finally got a Saradomin hilt in LS, after missing 8.

Other would beg to differ and say that MISSING Divine and Ely in 3 days was lucky. I just call it jagex toying with me.
Getting 4 whip drops and 4 run chains in one abby task! smile made me soo happy!
[Image: Sir_Mcglade.png]
The day I managed to solo 2 bandos chestplates and 1 bandos tasset.
I am very unlucky on Rs :p The only luck I have have had was a dragon chain drop years ago, and when I used to train at bandits, some noob lamer trying to steal my spot lagged, had a chicken, and died. Free full guthans for me? :p
A blue mask in a drop party Wub (the cost was 15M back then, but shhh).
Getting a dragon visage 8th dragon on a task or a dragon full helm drop in pvp back in the day.
My luckiest moment in RS would have to be me getting my 1st Draconic Visage. Now the lucky part about this, other than getting the drop, was that I walked away to take my dog outside. I came back in, checked the pile, and cheered my way into 33m. Spent it in Con, Herb, and Prayer. I was happy.
[Image: wptRD.png]
One of the ~10 bandos items i got in ls
My 99 cooking cape. The first cape is the best.
PKing with ~30 people, and escaping from a beastly big team. They where at least twice our size but i managed to log just as i got attcked. I lost half my hp when i logged in Biggrin
Back when I did some pking/exploiting 76k tricks I got 2 vesta's longswords (12m) in a week. Got both off targets.
Solo Armadyl hilt back when they were 120m, on 0 doses of brew 12 prayer 60 hp lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That moment when ur alt has more luck den u ReturnFate 18 11,022 2015-06-07 22:52:41
Last Post: BENFAS