Your Luckiest Moment
Thread Closed 

First ever hilt. We didnt get it, cause the kid you got it dced right as it was dropped. It was 150m at the time. Me and Redraven were pissed. This was before Coinshare had come out.

I remember this day. Old school FT...
[Image: 110123230403.png]

Pic explains most of it, I tele'd from KBD when the fire was coming towards me. Talk about lucky Tongue
Hm I have a lot actually.
First being level 65 on my current main after my old one got hacked (before recoveries trust me it sucked lol) and I got dh helm and guthan's warspear double I screamed so loud irl I was like 14 or 15 at the time and my friends mom comes out cause we were at his house scaping it up til 5:00A.M sold those suckers for a total of 15m and found out about world 2 merching and eventually had myself up to 50m before being hacked for it all (50m back then was an intense amount of money.) Back to barrows I went and to this day I've gotten well over my 269th item mark going for 270 which 2 days ago was a Guthan's body :]. I have still to this day never received a hilt, d claws, or visage so I am thankful for barrows.

My pure is another story around a year or two ago I'm at east drags on my pure (pretty risky these days considering so many pure single teams, I have claws, my god robes, master wand, mages' book, wizzy boots, seers ring with b ring for claw spec and outta nowhere a massive single clan I believe they were known as Bear head at the time, I got full tbed so I just start running, I had 2 p necks 1 brew and 12 shark only I escape from 22-1 wildy with my phoenix neck giving me 1 last boost to 150 life living. :] I have other stories but they're pretty boring much like these ones lol.
[Image: 100930120704.png]

[Image: 101001152627.png]
My Lucky Moments I can remember something like 3-4yrs ago I was camping at Fire Giants to work on getting 70 range so I could wear black Dhide (show's just how long ago that was lol) I remember I got like 5 rune scimmys and 2 rune kite shields and a couple half keys in one trip. Another Time I came back and then I got my first and only ever Dragon Drop, a Dragon Spear. They were still going for 300k at the time which was nice Biggrin

Not to long ago I was hamming for lvl 1 clues and I got a gold trimmed mage piece. I can't remember what piece it was right now and I don't have time to go through all my screen shots atm to find out, but I remember I did sell it for like 1.3m. My most valuable trail item. Not to long after that one I got a White Beret which at the time was selling for 500k. Then the one after that I got a Zammy page that sold for 1.2m. I had a nice round of lvl 1's.

EDIT: Found my Screen Shot Biggrin
[Image: screenshot120.th.png]
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Have 2 lucky moments really, both last week Tongue

D Chain from dustys

[Image: 110227205439.png]

And Ranger boots from a level 2 clue

[Image: 110222165437.png]

Had alot of luck at barrows also, never seem to go dry. Had at least 2 sets of everything + alot of odds and ends (5 spears XD)[/align]
My luckiest moment was probably quite recently when I reached 99 Herblore.

I decided to do some slaying, overloading with turmoil + cr + d def + full bandos + claws.

Was at steels and my University ISP has been a little dodgy recently so i was disconnected. I was tanking and my overload/antifire was about to run out.

Anyway logged back in at 500 life points and then a steel dragonfires me. Managed to escape with 1 life point.

I would've been able to get it all back, but it was sooooo close haha.
BUMP!
(2011-01-24 00:25:24)Zatumal Wrote:  [Image: 110123230403.png]

Pic explains most of it, I tele'd from KBD when the fire was coming towards me. Talk about lucky Tongue

That is epic lol
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
I've had a few that are worth mentioning. A year or two ago I had a robin hood hat from a treaure trail. It was worth around 7m at the time. More recently I got Akrisae's war mace from barrows the day rotm came out, which got me exactly 20m.

I'd say my luckiest moment was my first ever big score, which was a great axe from barrows. This was way back when the barrows was just a few months old, so I got 12m for it. I followed that up by using the money to train fletching to 99 and then some, which was nice and profitable at the time. That drop was the big one because it sort of rocketed me up to the status of being a "good" player and gave me that expectation that I could make that kind of money and train my skills to high levels, which before then just seeemed so far out of reach.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That moment when ur alt has more luck den u ReturnFate 18 11,029 2015-06-07 22:52:41
Last Post: BENFAS