Your Luckiest Moment
Thread Closed 

my luckiest moment was a good while back, before trade limits and ge and all that, i was sitting in draynor bank (as a f2p), when two people came in. One of them said "here, hold on to these" and logged out or something. When they left, i traded the other person, for no particular reason. They stuck around 600 law runes into the trade (this was alot to me back then, i was like lvl 42 XD). I was really surpried, and put in all the gold that i had, about 12k Tongue. They accepted, and i was thinking "no way, they're just gonna decline at the last second..." so i accepted too. Then they accepted on the second screen, and i was like ":O". I got 600 laws for 12k, back when they were worth like 1k each Biggrin I was so happy lol
Ive had a few. My first ever trip to Arma God Wars boss ended in a Hilt split for 19m each. Arma Plate split for 7.4m and a Skirt split for 6.8m
Defeating Nomad on 38hp thanks to Kyatt (this was on new hp system too Tongue)
Visage drop from Irons. Sold to lvl skills.
Getting Quest Cape <3
I have not been super lucky really, except at barrows I generally recieve items more often then most people.
Most expensive item was a Dharoks Helmet, luckiest is probably a double item loot from the chest. One day I want a triple item loot. Yahoo
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Sorty if I'm not allowed to post on this topic as I'm a guest.

My luckiest moment would be getting Bandos hilt Back to back with a 3 person team.

I think this was when the hilts were about 45-47mish each?

It was very exciting and we were the first to get this I think not fully sure, so don't quote me lol

1st Hilt drop
[Image: 1strhilt.jpg]

2nd hilt drop
[Image: 2ndhiltafter1.jpg]

Split between 3
[Image: 31msplit.jpg]

Another lucky moment for me was getting dragon claws on the last kill as I was going to a wedding literally after that kill.

[Image: DragonClaws.jpg]

Another one would be this Arma hilt split, 22m. This was going to be my last kill lol, the rest of my team stayed for 1 more kill and got an arma skirt lol

[Image: 22marma.jpg]

Apologies for the big post
Well, my luckiest moment I didn't have a screenshot for (because it was chaos for me) but I remember it:

I had to go to the rouge castle for a Lev 3 clue, upon doing the step I got that casket full o' goodies. Being an idiot, I opened it right then and there

I found an armadyl cloak inside, worth about 500k inside. not that much, I know, but I war poor and that was bliss for me. I ran outside to the obelisk nearby, ready to gain my spoils, when I heard that dreaded twang noise those dumb revs make.

It teleblocked me naturally, so I booked it for the mage arena hoping it could help. I didn't like what I found on the way there...

with the revant knight who caused all the trouble tailing me, I saw the single most messed up looking monster, a purple cloud with tentacles coming out of it. I later learned it whats the chaos elemental, but at the time I had no clue and could care less: it didn't take a genius to learn it DIDN'T like me.

It started unequpiping my equipment strangely enough, then I found a tiny conga line of two more revs. at this point I wanted to scream.

Luckily I decided luck favours those prepared and brought an invent of sharks. I managed to get away, hid in the tele lever hut to the mage area and waited for the dumb teleblock to fade (all the while posioned)

by the time I finally got it, I was really really close to dying of poison, so I ran to my antiposion-less bank and grabbed a house tele tab.

I broke it, when I spawned in my house I died. You know how houses work tho Biggrin I simply walked back in, used my portal to the GE. Thats probably the most well earned 500k Ive ever gotten, I'd say
I have to say I am an incredibely unlucky person which is why I stopped boss hunting, but my luckiest moment has got to be my second or third armadyl trip where we managed to get two armadyl hilts - one with a team of four, and the second with a trio after one person left. That's probably my luckiest moment because I hardly ever get rare drops from bosses. The only other lucky moment I can think of is when I was killing Sara with a friend as a duo and we got a sara hilt split in the second kill. That was a big suprise as well.
i havent been playing for more than a mounth and im not a member so my lucky moment might not be as big.

when i first played this i decided i wanted 2 b a pker. i died counless times, but then i finaly got a kill and got full rune smile decisded the risk wasnt worth the rewards and went to do dungoneering.
Getting 4 whip drops in one abby task!, ill try and find the screen shot
[Image: Sir_Mcglade.png]
first time i ever went corp with 2 friends got arcaine split on first kill. Not even mad.
I don't have lucky moments as it comes to drops. I never fought any GWD boss or anything, except for KBD.

My lucky moments are when I can make money with cooking of sharks or when the prices for nature runes are very high, prices of planks are low etc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That moment when ur alt has more luck den u ReturnFate 18 11,018 2015-06-07 22:52:41
Last Post: BENFAS