The Hardest Skill Cape?
Thread Closed 

(2010-12-20 21:03:21)Angury Wrote:  For me personally, Agility is the hardest skill cape simpily because there's no real reward at the end except for a skill cape. With other skills there's usually either a reward such as cash from Runecrafting and Slayer or the skill can be very quick to train such as Thieving and Firemaking.
With Agility though, it's only around 50-70k exp/hour (which I find slow) unless you use a penance horn in which case you have to spend that time playing Barbarian Assault. Even though there are skills with much lower exp/hour like Slayer and Runecrafting, their still worthwhile to train because of the amount of profit you can make from them. The way you train Agility as well is just tedious. You're running around in circles, a bit like Runecrafting but unlike Runecrafting you're not making any money from it. You don't get to make new potions like Herblore or new armour like Smithing. You don't really get much from it. So for me, anyone who has 99 Agility gets alot of respect simpily for having the dedication to train it for such a long time using such tedious methods.

100% agree.
none of the buyables are hard because they just require cash, in my oppinion the hardest in proberly RC, so boring doing the same thing every 47 seconds Sad
I would count making the cash part of buyables, which still makes them hard for me. But they are not the hardest as making the money is generally fun, it just takes awhile.
The hardest skill for me is Runecrafting, sure you make money but using ZMI you do no profit that much. Any other method is so horribly slow, though ZMI is still slow too.
Agility exp rates are quite good, 50K-70K is nearly as high as woodcutting, around the same as fishing. Sure it can be boring, but the courses are kind of fun, so not as bad to me.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I'd have to say runecrafting, though with effigies it's been much easier. Still takes a long time.
(2011-01-03 23:06:43)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  I would count making the cash part of buyables, which still makes them hard for me. But they are not the hardest as making the money is generally fun, it just takes awhile.

I agree with this, you have to account for the cash making process because without the cash you cannot buy the skill. So skills like prayer and herblore are pretty close to the same level as something like mining in my opinion. Albeit the cash making might be more fun to some people because they boss hunt or merch the money, some might not find it fun though if they are not a boss hunter and do something like rc or wcing for the cash. Unless they find those skills fun of course :p

[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
(2011-01-07 17:19:13)Bug Wrote:  
(2011-01-03 23:06:43)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  I would count making the cash part of buyables, which still makes them hard for me. But they are not the hardest as making the money is generally fun, it just takes awhile.

I agree with this, you have to account for the cash making process because without the cash you cannot buy the skill. So skills like prayer and herblore are pretty close to the same level as something like mining in my opinion. Albeit the cash making might be more fun to some people because they boss hunt or merch the money, some might not find it fun though if they are not a boss hunter and do something like rc or wcing for the cash. Unless they find those skills fun of course :p

i guess, but not mining :p. Since Living rock caverns, #'s of 99 mining have gone up so much due to the fact its techihnally afk now.
I've always wanted to try getting 99 runecrafting. Whenever I say I'm going to try and start actually runecrafting I get so bored after 15 minutes. Also I'd say agility. I just can't stand running around doing the same obstacles over and over.
I think it's an essentially contested question, everyone has skills that they're good and and one's they're really bad at,
for example when I started at I thought Slayer was really hard, but then when I discovered how much I liked it, I don't find it 'hard' so 99 wasn't hard at all, just a matter of time until I got it. But for me, Runecrafting is by far the hardest skill, it just feel for me that even if i spent like 10 hours on it I would just gain NO exp!
So yeah, for me it's gotta be runecrafting, because that skill incorporates everything im bad at:
the endless amounts of running about like agility
the frustratingly low exp
the ridiculously carpal tunnely amount of clicking like firemaking
and its just....horrid!

thats my take on it smile
^ Basically was about to say that but then i seen his lmao.

I would have to say RuneCrafting is the hardest for me O:!

truth is, not everyone is going to like you.
you'll be beautiful to one, and ugly to another.
you're amazing to one, and terrible to another.
there will always be people who bring you
down, who disagree with you, who hurt you,
and that's normal. just hold your head up high:
for every person who brings you down, there
are more who are willing to keep you up.

they're the ones that keep you strong.
I don't think any are hard tbh, it all revolves around clicking in a sequence, which in itself is a pretty easy task. However some just take longer/are more tedious then others.
Most tedious for me would be Thieving, longest would be RC.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Update] Skill Pets Nick 6 7,257 2016-08-23 09:07:09
Last Post: Nick
  The best wc method for skill week! Sir_Sparhawk 3 3,463 2016-01-28 00:18:51
Last Post: Geech
  Fastest skill Myster Q 7 7,247 2015-04-14 06:44:21
Last Post: Myster Q
  [Treasure Hunter] Skill Outfit Head Add-Ons Ava 5 6,863 2014-09-26 02:03:27
Last Post: old_jon
  Better Max/Comp Cape Designer Ava 3 10,244 2014-08-04 21:52:00
Last Post: Cormag