Hello Surreal!
Thread Closed 

Look forward to making your clan look silly in skilling competitions with my MASS GAINS

[Image: 41sPQpAoMaL._SS500_.jpg]
[Image: whid1.gif]
Welcome back to the forum Wub
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Welcome back to the forums here, it's always great to see other skilling clans interested in friendly relations with us! Feel free to ask us any questions, and take a look at our PYP forum for an idea on some skill competitions Tongue
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
(2012-07-29 23:41:12)Evaluate Wrote:  Welcome back to the forums here, it's always great to see other skilling clans interested in friendly relations with us! Feel free to ask us any questions, and take a look at our PYP forum for an idea on some skill competitions Tongue

I can't - Don't have access to that :p. I will certainly be in touch though!
[Image: Steve-S.png]
[ - Divine Skillers High Council - ]
(2012-07-30 03:21:27)Steve Wrote:  
(2012-07-29 23:41:12)Evaluate Wrote:  Welcome back to the forums here, it's always great to see other skilling clans interested in friendly relations with us! Feel free to ask us any questions, and take a look at our PYP forum for an idea on some skill competitions Tongue

I can't - Don't have access to that :p. I will certainly be in touch though!

Boo, I guess I thought permissions were universal for that. Maybe someday you'll see the greatness of a skilling comp that it is :p
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
He can always check the archives of this year's competition. http://www.clansurreal.com/pyparchives.php
Of course that does not have last years ones, which in my opinion were even more competitive. They are archived at the bottom of my G&A if you care enough to find them lol. xD
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Hi Steve :>
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Hello Steve, nice of ya to come on our forums Yahoo

Whats Divine Skillers ircchannel or website, I'd love to come introduce myself and meet new fellowskillers to help with clan relations smile
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Hey Steve, welcome to Surreal smile
[Image: rawries.png]
Uhm yeah, I'm banned from your clan website? Can I ask why?

Welcome to Surreal btw. smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RCH Intro To Surreal Harrison 9 4,511 2016-12-06 17:15:45
Last Post: Zezima
  Hey Surreal CC Janezky 7 4,760 2015-09-09 15:03:31
Last Post: Heather
  Complicates intro to the Surreal community. Complicate 7 4,026 2015-01-29 22:26:38
Last Post: Velits
  Hello! Surreal!! Colter 11 6,668 2014-06-24 17:50:03
Last Post: Nevyn
  Greetings Surreal Crew Hayden 21 10,031 2014-06-20 13:12:18
Last Post: old_jon