Hello Surreal!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: 81110
Real-life name/nickname: Take a guess!
Describe yourself in one word: Odd

What made you start playing Runescape: An old neighbor of mine, years ago. I tried it, hated it then came back and havent left since.
Favorite Movie: Honestly I don't watch many.
Other language(s): -
Hobbies/talents: I bowl, I play RS, I drive around a lot. I can be a boring person but eh, Oh well. :p

Hi Surreal! I registered on these forums back in 2010, I posted an introduction back then as well but here is a new one. I am a Founder of Divine Skillers and one of the things I would like to focus on in the near future is establishing some good relationships with fellow skilling clans - Whether its doing some joint events, friendly competitions or something else (You get the point, Right?). I wanted to post this to give you all a little idea of who I am so if you see me browsing your forums your not wondering who may be stalking you! (Kidding ...) Well with all that said feel free to ask me anything you might want to know!
[Image: Steve-S.png]
[ - Divine Skillers High Council - ]
Hey Steve, good seeing you on the forums again! I can see you've got a good sense of humor, great intro! You'd have no issues forging a good relationship with our clan; it was only today that I was bringing up the possibility of joint events and competitions, so you've come along right on time.

I'm a big supporter of any skilling clan, we're definitely the minority out there and it's good to see that there are other like minded clan leaders out there smile How is everyone down at DS?
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hi Steve, from Divine Skillers. I'm all about some competition between clans, I think that would be an awesome idea! Nice intro and BTW you should watch movies :o jkjk
[Image: south-gal79.png]
~Life is 10% how make it, 90% how we take it.~
Hooray for "friendly" competition ... >:]

Welcome Steve!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Hooray for establishing clan relationships.

FRIENDLY COMPETITION
--48 hours skilling race? I THINK SO--
(2012-07-29 18:43:18)Downfall Wrote:  Hey Steve, good seeing you on the forums again! I can see you've got a good sense of humor, great intro! You'd have no issues forging a good relationship with our clan; it was only today that I was bringing up the possibility of joint events and competitions, so you've come along right on time.

I'm a big supporter of any skilling clan, we're definitely the minority out there and it's good to see that there are other like minded clan leaders out there smile How is everyone down at DS?

Hey Jordan, We're doing well. In the midst of a decently large clan restructuring in addition to changes we have been making recently (We had some shaky times earlier this year!). Also, If you have any ideas on what you may want to do please do let me know!

Everyone else: I guess thanks for posting? :p Lol.
[Image: Steve-S.png]
[ - Divine Skillers High Council - ]
(2012-07-29 20:17:34)Steve Wrote:  
(2012-07-29 18:43:18)Downfall Wrote:  Hey Steve, good seeing you on the forums again! I can see you've got a good sense of humor, great intro! You'd have no issues forging a good relationship with our clan; it was only today that I was bringing up the possibility of joint events and competitions, so you've come along right on time.

Hey Jordan, We're doing well. In the midst of a decently large clan restructuring in addition to changes we have been making recently (We had some shaky times earlier this year!). Also, If you have any ideas on what you may want to do please do let me know!

Everyone else: I guess thanks for posting? :p Lol.

You guess :o
[Image: south-gal79.png]
~Life is 10% how make it, 90% how we take it.~
Welcome to the forums, I guess. Wink
I have only one question for you. You have to guess what it is, then answer it.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Welcome to the Surreal forums smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RCH Intro To Surreal Harrison 9 4,511 2016-12-06 17:15:45
Last Post: Zezima
  Hey Surreal CC Janezky 7 4,760 2015-09-09 15:03:31
Last Post: Heather
  Complicates intro to the Surreal community. Complicate 7 4,026 2015-01-29 22:26:38
Last Post: Velits
  Hello! Surreal!! Colter 11 6,668 2014-06-24 17:50:03
Last Post: Nevyn
  Greetings Surreal Crew Hayden 21 10,032 2014-06-20 13:12:18
Last Post: old_jon