Introduction thread
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: 70s_Warlordx
Real-life name/nickname: N/A (dont like giving my name out. Nickname is BT (or Brown Town)
Describe yourself in one word: Copacetic

What made you start playing runescape: A few years ago I saw it was a free mmorpg and I joined
Favorite Movie: Hunger Games
Other language(s): English a little Danish and very little Spanish
Hobbies/talents: hockey, call of duty, basketball, going out to the bar with friends

e/ I found you guys while browsing for a forum to use I came across zybez and intern you guys I liked what I saw and made an account I am in the process of updating my thread with my account pictures for you guys
[Image: ortdut.png]
I am a rune/beserker pure my main account I forgot all info to it 3 years ago and I been off and on creating this beserker since I know I cant join surreal due to the 1900+ total level requirement but I figure Ill stick around here for a bit till I can :-)
Welcome to the forums; look forward to seeing your progress until you can join us smile
[Image: whid1.gif]
(2012-08-14 23:24:39)Clifford Wrote:  Welcome to the forums; look forward to seeing your progress until you can join us smile

you can count on a detailed progression thread being built :-) and I will make sure to meet people and stay active do you guys have a runescape friends chat??
(2012-08-14 23:30:23)70s_Warlordx Wrote:  
(2012-08-14 23:24:39)Clifford Wrote:  Welcome to the forums; look forward to seeing your progress until you can join us smile

you can count on a detailed progression thread being built :-) and I will make sure to meet people and stay active do you guys have a runescape friends chat??

You can join "Clansurreal" clan chat as a guest, that's where we'll all be.

Welcome to Surreal, looking forward to seeing your progress! Let us know if you have any questions!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Hi BT. Bye

Nice to have you with us. smile

I hope you enjoy your time with us. I'm sure you will, but I confess to being biased. I love this clan. I'm sure you will too. Grin
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

you all seem to love the clan so I guess I will once I am aloud to join of course

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,864 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,607 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 6,997 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,680 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,781 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe