Best Runescape Moments
Thread Closed 

What is your favourite Runescape moment? Getting 99? Completing a Quest?

Discuss
Way too many to list so i'll just shorten it with a few smile

My first whip - I remember fishing lobsters for what felt like an eternity and I was just elated to have it, sadly I lost it by dying only a week later, I seriously considered quitting lol

reaching 2400 skill total, which also includes all the 99's I didn't think i'd ever be able to obtain.

Having one of the Jmods call me Ms Piggy when my rsn at the time was Ms Meggy wish I still had that screenshot!! Biggrin

Getting a 3rd Age Range Top from a TT
When I was f2p, got just over 2mil worth in a party drop

Again when I was f2p, when I finally achieved my goal of owning full Saradomin, Wizard (g), Amulet of Strength (t), Amulet of Magic (t) and Green D'hide (g), all made without merchanting I might add Tongue

Of course one more, the day I first got membership Biggrin
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

My best moment Biggrin

[Image: 2dgnyq9.jpg]
In my view, getting the nicest cape was my best moment smile

[Image: 101023220624y.jpg]
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

Completing the Legend's quest was my best runescape moment because of all the hard work I put in to just get the reqs. They were pretty hard to get back then and I wasn't the richest person but with a lot of time and effort put in I was able to finish it and get that Legend's cape.
Excuse the large size of the picture, but there's only one way for me to show it all Tongue

[Image: 10-06-20-06.56.24.png]
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
A few of my favorite Runescape moments are...

Making it into the triple digit club....100 combat (killing shadow warriors at Legend Guild)Good

Back in Runescape Classic hanging with Zezima, The Old Nite, Bluerose and so many, many of the original 'Scapers back then. (Good times)Good Back then to wear Rune armour was awesome to behold and to actully make Rune armour and weapons; you were looked upon as being a god or goddess..Bluerose she was the first 'Scaper to make 99 smithing.Wub

Making Player Moderator (Pmod) in August of 2004. Back then we had like a 150 Pmods at the most. Now Pmods number in the 6K limit to help on all the worlds, both F2P and P2P. I have been a Pmod longer than I have been a player on Runescape.Wink

Making combat level 126...back then 126 was the highest combat level until Summoning came out (Desert Bandits)Give_heart

Getting my first Dragon drop....2am at the Iron Dragons...Platelegs!Paladin

Getting all my skills up to level 50 in order to do Legends Quest and then be able to wear the infamous White Legends Cape! Hearing the guards at the Legend Guild salute you and say Legend Guild member approaching. I still get a little misty eyed when I pass through those gates. Blush2

I wanted the armour that the Legend Guild guards wear so bad, then Jagex came out with Saradoimn Armour, thought I died and went to heaven Yahoo This was also mol at the same time that Guthix, Zammorak and the Gilded Plate armour came out.Wub

Going to Thrander in Varrock and trading in Platelegs for a Plateskirt; and feeling like I was female now.Queen

Getting my first 99 cape in a non-combat skill (Cooking) Grin

Getting my first 99 cape in combat was for all my combat stats, as I already had them when Jagex came out with skill capes. Dance4

Getting my 99 prayer cape! Thought one probably is still my greatest achievement to date so far. Give_heart

Making my first 50k, 100k, 1m, 100m and then 200m, working on making 300m. :to_become_senile:

Gotta be my 99 woodcutting, 85 runecrafting and 85 fishing Biggrin
- Any 99 I got.
- Dragon chain from KQ (I was 106, friend was 123; I got drop)
- My first and only CS Sara hilt
- 2 FFA Sara hilts in like 2 weeks
- 2 Bandos drops in 2 trips
- Any moment some kid praises me as awesome

idk more.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny runescape memes Oxide 1 6,471 2018-07-16 09:19:37
Last Post: Meg
  Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) Crazy Nurse 17 12,242 2018-02-01 15:01:30
Last Post: JeliBelski
  12/12/2016 Runescape Update! PiXeYstyx 3 3,581 2016-12-14 13:31:16