My introduction ^.^
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Baros Rocks
Real-life name/nickname: Leigh (Usually a girls name, but I am in-fact a boy :p)
Describe yourself in one word: Ihavenoidea,that'satoughone!

What made you start playing runescape: A few friends from school were talking about it and it sounded cool, checked it out and it was :-D
Favorite Movie: Can't say I really have one, although I do usually enjoy most comedies Grin
Other language(s): I speak a tiny bit of Spanish, but only what I learnt at school
Hobbies/talents: I play guitar, and that's about everything about me!

Do I need to be a full member to be able to join the clan's IRC/Clan Chat? Thanks Grin
Looking at your app, you were in Solar Angels :o! I remember fighting them in the wild back in like 2007 haha.

Welcome smile
Hi Leigh and welcome to Surreal, hope you enjoy it here with us Biggrin

Quote:Do I need to be a full member to be able to join the clan's IRC/Clan Chat? Thanks

No just have a look for either of No0bs, Downfall, Bowlinmaster, Evaluate or Dan Dreams in cc and have one of us invite you for rank in cc and our IRC Channel is #surreal once you have ID your nickname in IRC we can add you to the access list smile
Welcome to Surreal. smile
Welcome to SRL! smile
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
(2012-10-14 22:22:48)Erin Wrote:  Looking at your app, you were in Solar Angels :o! I remember fighting them in the wild back in like 2007 haha.

Oh awesome! What clan were you in? I nearly didn't mention them because they were so long ago I didn't think anyone would remember them to make them relevant. Tongue

(2012-10-14 22:25:01)Meg Wrote:  Hi Leigh and welcome to Surreal, hope you enjoy it here with us Biggrin

Quote:Do I need to be a full member to be able to join the clan's IRC/Clan Chat? Thanks

No just have a look for either of No0bs, Downfall, Bowlinmaster, Evaluate or Dan Dreams in cc and have one of us invite you for rank in cc and our IRC Channel is #surreal once you have ID your nickname in IRC we can add you to the access list smile

Is cc clan chat or clan citadel? Sorry if I'm being stupid but I haven't been in a proper clan since the clan citadel update, so I'm a bit rusty Grin

Thanks everyone for the welcoming! smile
I was in Forgotten Templars at the time Biggrin

And the "CC" she's referring to is the clan chat.

You should also come on TS Biggrin
Welcome to Surreal Biggrin
Welcome to surreal smile
@iWader on Twitter.
Welcome to Surreal, Leigh. Enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,926 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,632 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 7,023 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,694 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,795 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe