Maik's Introduction
Thread Closed 

[Image: intro.png]

Runescape Name: Tesai
Describe yourself in one word: Phlegmatic

RuneScape history: I started playing RuneScape back in 2001, I remember very well my first account and everything I did there, roughtly at the same year I met three very close friends to me, two of them I know in real life. I believe on of them was called S A X, turned out that she lives only 4 houses from me, then aswell I met L6vi - aswell from same nation and gave me great advice about combat- system, and third and final - Whitemagem, that's the only person who still play from my friends and I believe that's one of the longest friendships via Internet I've ever had. 12 strong years so far. My first account "died", as I got scammed and back in those times that was very big deal. Don't play at library, just quick advice. Right before RuneScape 2 launch, I started new account, which I was able to fully max out. I believe that was before Runecrafting, can't be sure though. Second account I maxed out was with dungeoneering, not fully max out as 'completing the game' - just everything 99, not 120 dungeoneering and hopefully you won't look bad at me, I sold it. Currently I'm playing mostly on my skiller and my 'main' account. My main account is roughtly about ~8 months old, I have 2200 total level on it. And my skiller, I've played this for a few years now, it has ~500 total level - was member once, did 10 thieving and 80 fletching, that's it - everything else in free to play. So yes, I've played game for a 12 years now, and I can say proudly, I don't regret any minute of it.
Favorites
- TV: I watch alot of TV-Series, not so much movies. From the movies section, I believe I could definitely note out the following three: Searching for Bobby Fischer, The Thomas Crown Affair and The Intouchables. From TV-Series, it'll be a long- loong list. Such as The Big Bang Theory, Eureka, Stargate and so on. I like SciFi, and I do watch everything. Castle, Chuck, NCIS, How I Met Your Mother, Psych, White Collar, Burn Notice, Criminal Minds, Bones and so on. Mostly I do watch them from my computer, and on TV I hve always on science channels, or related. HistoryHD, National Geographic, Discovery Science and similar.
- Music: Basically I do listen everything, current favorite is 'Enya' with all of her albums. Mostly I'd prefer classical music, but lately I've listened alot to RAP scene from radio.
- Food: Tortilla, kebab, water, coffee, pasta and so on. I don't drink cola, fanta etc - so I have either water or juices all the time.
Occupation: Student, probably till the rest of my life. I'm at this very moment making money to pay my studies with freelance jobs on coding forms, CSS / C# / HTML / PHP.
Other language(s): Estonian, French, Swedish, Russian, German, Latin.
I'm from Estonia myself, or well - born here, but my parents are russian(mother) and swedish(father).
French, not so sure how good I am at that, but I did live there for short period of time.
Hobbies/talents: I'm quite bad at everything, hehe - as regarding to my talents. From hobbies I can definitely name chess, tennis and swimming. (To add, lately I've studied human behaviour, and the so-called 'art' of trolling, trying to practice it but not so good).
Extra information: As from my occupation, it turns out that I'm full-life student. I got before summer 2012, my degree at psychology, I'm studying at the moment sociology, antrophology and astrophysics (a form from physics) - I'm trying to get my PhD in field of pyhsics and then if I finish those studies, I'd like to study something related to astronomy, maybe planetary science or take a huge leap onward to other fields, like Information Science (IS, not IT(echology)) or Archeology. I don't know what I do with my life, but I do know one thing. I always like to know as much as possible from different things, it's probably something in the family. My mother has a PhD in neurobiology, yet she works at hospital. Well, I'm sorry if this isn't long introduction enough, I'm always willing to answer questions which might occur during this topic. Also, I'd like to give headsup warning about my english grammatics, which isn't good, not good at all. So I'm sorry about my mistakes.
Cool story bro.

Welcome :-)
Hey there Maik, welcome to Surreal. Great intro!
Wow two maxed accounts and progressing very well on your third..that is crazy impressive. Shok Imagine if you had just kept playing on one. I suppose you don't like training skills after 99 though?
You speak a lot of languages too, I am so jealous. Sad I can only speak dumb old english.
I have been too Estonia too, only for a day though, but it was fun!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Great intro Biggrin Welcome!
Amazing job on your accounts, and we're glad to see you've found your way to Surreal! Enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
I seen s a x a few times and whitemagem i seen all the time in classic making rune shit Tongue but welcome smile
Welcome to Surreal smile
@iWader on Twitter.
Nice Intro smile, Welcome
Welcome to Surreal smile
yo welcome

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 7,376 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,947 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 7,441 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,829 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 5,054 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe