An Introduction to True Design.
Thread Closed 

Wow, got a whole load more replies here than I'd expected to see, suddenly I'm feeling popular haha. Many thanks for all the welcomes you guys have offered me, I truly think that I'll enjoy being here. For day two I can say that I feel more welcomed and involved here than I have been for my entire time in other clans.

@ Evaluate
Well I'll certainly take it as an hour to be compared to Jon, and I'm sure that my own presence and personality will still shine through.

@ Michael
Wow 5 Toms? Well, I guess it is kind of a common name >.> If it ever gets confusing for anyone I'll just say that I don't mind being called my Rsn, use it all or just either word as you please. =]

@ Lexy
The worst state? I'm sure thats a matter of opinion, maybe haha. I'm actually English, I moved to the USA to be with my wife about 6 months ago so getting used to the American way is still something to get used to. :o
Haha love how youre replying to everything , pretty sweet, join the CC some time .
I really need to, I've fully intended to anyhow, somehow it seems that little stuff keeps popping up and distracting me. I'll be on Rs shortly though, get that fixed haha.
(2013-07-05 03:57:33)Lexy Wrote:  Hi there Tom n_n I live in the worst state as well (Ga)

What!?@#?!@?

Don't listen to @Lexy@. Georgia is obviously the best state ever.

Anyways, welcome aboard.

Btw... having a pokemon in your sig grants automatic approval by me. and probably @Wicked Cj13@ too.
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,923 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,632 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 7,021 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,688 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,795 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe