Insult to injury. Must read.
Thread Closed 

I've known Phil for about 5 years and he has done this before to a couple of other people who he was very close friends with, taking over 1b from someone who considered him a very good friend and a few hundred mil from another person. So it does not come as surprise to me.
I'm frustrated I was not around to try and talk him out of this.
Phil has struggled with some issues regarding his mental health, however this is not an excuse for his actions and I am sorry that he has done this to you, it is likely in a couple of weeks he will begin to regret his actions and ask for your forgiveness, that will be your decision to make. Do not feel pressured into involving yourself with him if he begins spouting off about his low mood and saying that he wants to kill himself, it will just be manipulation.

Also as I am still not at home full time I would be willing to lend you some money to help kickstart your account, I'm around most of this weekend so give me a pm if that would help.
[Image: 2OCEe]
This does not surprise me to see someone like Phil being easily manipulated by greed and money. Though after what phil has been through I would have thought he would have learned what means more to him, but I guess some people just don't learn from their irl experiences. No doubt he will be back asking for forgiveness.
@iWader on Twitter.
When lexy asked if i hate Phil over this , this is the only thing i could think of.

[Image: SB0SBGr.jpg]
Hi Salv, I have just read this and I am fully shocked as we were all happily at the event yesterday. Its a shame that people do this on games but it does go to show even if you have known someone forever, there is always a chance that they will stab you in the back.

In the few days I have known you, you have answered any query I have had and helped me as much as you could, i'd like to offer you some gp so you can carry on playing!

I hope you accept, if not im going to hunt you down and spam trade you Wink
Just wondering, why didn't you just let him host some floors and leech from him that way?

It's a real shame, Phil seemed like a nice guy. It's sad that even now you just can't trust anyone, regardless of how close you think you might be to them.

Best of luck rebuilding, it looks like you have lots of people in the clan willing to help you out. smile
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
Money, money, money. Turns people into crazy people. (even in RL!) So sorry this happened to you, Salv.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Psh. I don't even care about money IRL Tongue
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
Its all good, day one.

Had royal cross bow and some royal hides, had a crafting crate in bank so sold all stfff in that for some gp, bought some supplies for qbd , did some runs and now up too 8.8m gp, not including the rock tails i bought, and super restores.
Amazing progress already, wish i could kill things like you D:
(2013-07-28 01:17:48)Sweety Wrote:  Amazing progress already, wish i could kill things like you D:

QBD ain't hard and is decent steady cash. Though you do need a decent internet connection which I lack atm which is why I'm so poor.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wasn't hacked.. but I was! Read on! SirAddiLot 6 4,727 2018-05-07 01:32:28
Last Post: SirAddiLot
  Weekly Bossing Event Poll (Pick 2) (Read Below) Avernicius 4 3,642 2018-04-16 16:38:58
Last Post: 1st Princess
  Weekly Bossing Event Poll (Closed) [Read Below] Avernicius 6 4,555 2018-01-21 10:19:57
Last Post: Jerome
  Clan cup [Please read] Joseph 7 5,875 2014-08-16 20:24:51
Last Post: Jayce
  Adding insult to injury Clifford 0 1,663 2011-08-21 12:35:48
Last Post: Clifford