Insult to injury. Must read.
Thread Closed 

SO if you havent heard by now, via facebook. I made a huge mistake in trusting some one in this very clan (phil) he was down on money and i lend him 100m. I knew he wouldn't be able to pay it back so i told him if he does some dg floors for me we would be square. My mistake in allowing some one to get on my account i know. Well i logged on in the wild. with this message in the notes section of my notes.

[Image: YttaqIl.jpg]

This is heartbreaking more than anything else after threatening to kill him self i went out of my way to contact his family and friends to go check up on him. If it was a random hacker i would understand, but some one who i considered to be a good friend and always went out of my way to help the guy and lend a hand when he was in need.

[Image: KeKM3ki.jpg]

anyways its sad to see some one like that become over ruled by simple gp.

Sad thing is that he needs us (surreal) people who liked and loved him. That happiness will leave soon, and the next time he considers taking his life. No one will be there to care.

Phil. Thanks dude. hope it makes you happy.

TLBiggrinR: Thought i could Trust Phil, he logs on my account and takes all my money and items.
WOW?

That's the lowest I've ever seen anyone go
I thought this was going to be a jokey post but apparently not. Wow. That's really bad.
[Image: rawries.png]
I'm lost for words, this truly saddens me - I'm sorry this happened to you hun Sad

Just urgh, really, people suck.
Salv -

As you have helped me over the months with lends of money, I want to show my appreciation by helping you up with a lend...

So see me in game whenever and i'll lend you the money.

I will not take NO for an answer i mean it.
That seriously has to be one of the lowest things any friend could do - regardless of whether you've met IRL or online. So sorry to hear about this unfortunate news Salv, you're such a great person and a valued asset to Surreal. I'm more than happy to help you with your re-build, as I'm sure many others will be too.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Was a truly dick move by Phil. Salv I may not have much but I will lend you some stuff so you can at least do some pvming to get money back.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Wow... seriously. That's crazy sad Salv. I can lend you some gp aswell if you need it. Just pm me next time we're both online.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
WOW, I've known Phil for a while and really thought he was a trustworthy guy. I guess not. Salv, so sorry that its happened you're an awesome guy Sad
Sorry to hear Salv, replied on facebook already but wanted to reply again here now I understand the situation a bit more. Really low blow by Phil :/
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wasn't hacked.. but I was! Read on! SirAddiLot 6 4,725 2018-05-07 01:32:28
Last Post: SirAddiLot
  Weekly Bossing Event Poll (Pick 2) (Read Below) Avernicius 4 3,642 2018-04-16 16:38:58
Last Post: 1st Princess
  Weekly Bossing Event Poll (Closed) [Read Below] Avernicius 6 4,553 2018-01-21 10:19:57
Last Post: Jerome
  Clan cup [Please read] Joseph 7 5,874 2014-08-16 20:24:51
Last Post: Jayce
  Adding insult to injury Clifford 0 1,663 2011-08-21 12:35:48
Last Post: Clifford