Insult to injury. Must read.
Thread Closed 

Wait till you move into your new place Gohan, ill teach you my Majestic ways =P
(2013-07-28 02:18:26)Killians Red Wrote:  Wait till you move into your new place Gohan, ill teach you my Majestic ways =P

You should make a guide for the clan. I also need some cash

@topic

Sad to see people chose pixels over friendship. And as Fear said, why you gave your pass to him instead of just leeching some floors. You should never trust someone over the interwebz
Ohh wow this is really too bad. I don't really know what to say, other than I am sorry this happened to you Salv because you really are quit an outstanding guy! I would have given you some GP to help you get back on your feet if I hadn't just blown it all on herblore. Sad Seems like you are already doing well though. <3
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Wow, it's good that you're making your cash back and quite quickly as well. You almost have as much as me, in one day but I'll help, not that I am much help, if you need it. smile
[Image: rawries.png]
Like i said in game im super sad to hear that salv. =/ Good that you are already making progress and that you can get past this. =) You are super nice guy and you are the soul of Surreal in my opinion!
Its sad how some people can do something like that, but like you said he lost a lot by doing that too.
[Image: Pahis_Pk3r.png]
I'm quite surprised that Phil would do this. If you need geepees Salv, i'll do that method you do to Jon where GP randomly appears on the floor Wink
[Image: Ninth_Legion.png]
Sad to see things end up this way, but it's good to hear you're recovering well. You know Surreal is always here for support smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Mate you know everyone here at Surreal is willing to lend a hand. You're a top bloke and I won't take no for an answers.

Ameristralia buds for life Biggrin
[Image: nRFMtQ6.png?1]
It's too bad this happened, but I'm not shocked. People are trusted way too easily.

Phil joined March 20 2013, leaves Suicide note quitting on June 1st, edits his post saying he's staying. Then quits again on June 3rd 2013 to go to another clan. Rejoins again on June 22nd. Steals Salv’s shit…July 27
Honestly, it's a shame he did this, but a good thing he did it before someone decided to make him staff...
Holy shit Liz you did some research.

Thanks to everyone <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wasn't hacked.. but I was! Read on! SirAddiLot 6 4,727 2018-05-07 01:32:28
Last Post: SirAddiLot
  Weekly Bossing Event Poll (Pick 2) (Read Below) Avernicius 4 3,642 2018-04-16 16:38:58
Last Post: 1st Princess
  Weekly Bossing Event Poll (Closed) [Read Below] Avernicius 6 4,555 2018-01-21 10:19:57
Last Post: Jerome
  Clan cup [Please read] Joseph 7 5,875 2014-08-16 20:24:51
Last Post: Jayce
  Adding insult to injury Clifford 0 1,663 2011-08-21 12:35:48
Last Post: Clifford