Money making.
Thread Closed 

Joey suggested to me once to buy and sell yak hides. It's quite profitable. You may need to have finished the Fremennik Isles quest though. You needed to pay the shop owner's taxes in the quest...

See if you can buy yak hides in Jatzso in the food hall there.

If you've completed enough of the desert tasks you can get 20 free potatoe cactus per day. That's a handy little sum. Also try collecting your other free resources: rune ess, buckets of sand, flax etc. It all adds up for a tidy sum.

Definitely buy/sell battlestaves. Don't forget to teleport to Lunat Island and buy the extra 20 there (in the house with the legs) if you can.

Collect produce from your berries, fruit trees etc daily as these also provide a nice little daily income.

I know some of the above can be quite time consuming but it has certainly helped me towards 99 in my buyables. Grin
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Oh yeah, forgot about those dailies.

Currently you can make about 700k if you have all the requirements for them and it doesn't really take too long. That includes raw bird meat and yak hides. I have a full list of the ones I do that currently make a profit, some of them don't make a ton of profit I just buy the items because I'm already there for something else so it only takes an extra 3 seconds.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Yes!

Old_Jon I completely forgot about that! thank you for bringing that back to memory!

The dailies are great profit to do if you stay consistent, also if you have some money, you could also try your hand on flipping/merching, pvm is also a decent way or making money, especially QBD, or you could train mage at Glacors. make some bank.
(2013-07-31 08:58:36)Bug Wrote:  Oh yeah, forgot about those dailies.

Currently you can make about 700k if you have all the requirements for them and it doesn't really take too long. That includes raw bird meat and yak hides. I have a full list of the ones I do that currently make a profit, some of them don't make a ton of profit I just buy the items because I'm already there for something else so it only takes an extra 3 seconds.

Share that list pl0x Wub
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Thanks for all the suggestions guy, I'll definitely give them all a try Biggrin
[Image: rawries.png]
I'll post it up as a guide and add a link here when done smile

http://www.clansurreal.com/board/thread-...#pid112563
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invention + money making Dave 8 8,458 2016-02-08 19:54:37
Last Post: Gohankuten
  Need help making money Dreggstar 3 3,725 2013-12-29 19:08:04
Last Post: Killians
  Bonds & Money making & Div Mini Kniight 2 3,092 2013-10-28 13:16:41
Last Post: Wader
  What to train combat on in F2P? And money? GiantSp00n 5 4,569 2013-03-28 19:58:00
Last Post: Gold_Trustee
  Bot-Nuking Day: Making RuneScape Fairer and More Fun! Shay 30 18,053 2011-10-27 23:57:32
Last Post: Larry