Invention Skill: New skill for runescape
Thread Closed 

Thoughts?

I think it'd be more exciting that divination wasn't like.

New weapons have me stoked!
I am super excited for this new skill! I hope it's not nearly as painful to train as Divination is, but I'm sure it will be quite expensive if things are tradeable :/

Although it does mean another skill I have to get to 80 for 80+ T_T haha I am looking forward to this one though, the idea of putting your name on weapons is really cool
Hopefully it will be awesome I need to do the last 2 new skills soon and quit slacking before they come out with another new one Sad
probs a good idea to sell my drygores then
I like the idea (y) There's not really much to say until more information is released however it sounds like it will be quite a game-changing skill - in terms of combat at least!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
(2013-11-30 02:12:46)Gatrie Wrote:  Although it does mean another skill I have to get to 80 for 80+ T_T haha I am looking forward to this one though, the idea of putting your name on weapons is really cool

Yeah I JUST GOT 80 divination, :|

*Excited for the new skill? Meh, yeah I suppose smile I'd like to see it of course but I'm not super excited for any reason.
(2013-11-30 02:22:54)Uk Adam M Wrote:  probs a good idea to sell my drygores then

Bad idea. to make the high level weapons you need to combine existing weapons. Tongue
[Image: Lvl_90_weapons_2_hand.png]
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Inb4 Drygore Axe and Drygore Offhand axe. L

Also most likely using Zaryte bow, royal bow for the bow as u can see both in the bow make.
(2013-11-30 05:36:27)Angus Wrote:  
(2013-11-30 02:22:54)Uk Adam M Wrote:  probs a good idea to sell my drygores then

Bad idea. to make the high level weapons you need to combine existing weapons. Tongue
[Image: Lvl_90_weapons_2_hand.png]

am so glad you pointed that out ty Santa
The Magic weapon seems to be made from a grifolic wand, Virtus wand, seismic wand, Armadyl battlestaff and a mystic orb.

The Melee weapon seems to be made from a drygore longsword, Dharok's greataxe, Bandos godsword and dragon dagger.

The Ranged weapon seems to be made from a Karil's crossbow, royal crossbow, Zaryte bow and a magic shieldbow.

New Soul Weapon:

[Image: Soul_eater_weapon_concept.png]
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny runescape memes Oxide 1 6,439 2018-07-16 09:19:37
Last Post: Meg
  Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) Crazy Nurse 17 12,069 2018-02-01 15:01:30
Last Post: JeliBelski
  Invention training Zooperman 2 3,304 2017-06-09 03:35:59
Last Post: Zooperman
  12/12/2016 Runescape Update! PiXeYstyx 3 3,540 2016-12-14 13:31:16
Last Post: PiXeYstyx
  Problems with accessing RuneScape? ChangingLane 1 2,714 2016-10-21 21:59:26
Last Post: ChangingLane