Another introduction
Thread Closed 

Hello everyone,

My name is Bram, and i would love to introduce myself further. Im from the Netherlands, im a student at the university of Wageningen, 20 years old and i love to play Runescape as i know you all do. It has been in my life for as long as i can remember and i have jumped from nooby account to nooby account, only being able to settle on my current account for the past three years.

My ingame name is SirSleepless, based on my nickname which came from my long nights of playing games, while most people would be happily dreaming. Im a happy gamer, as long as you dont try to be a wise ass. You need to know i have a problem with those. I enjoy the occasional advice, just as long as we all remain respectful.

Dont hesitate to send me a message or two in game, if i see them i will reply. Hopefully i can entertain you with some random conversations.

I hope you all welcome me into your clan, as i have seen all the other amazing welcomes to surreal.

Thanks for taking the time,
Bram
Hey there, Bram!

It's nice to meet you and a nice introduction you've put together. We're all happy gamers here at Surreal so we'd love to have you join us. smile

Feel free to join us in the CC which is Surreal! Biggrin
Hi Bram. Welcome! Thanks for taking a look at Surreal. I believe we've had quite a few people here from the Netherlands before, which is pretty cool smile What are you studying at University? Make yourself right at home here, and feel free to join our Clan Chat 'Surreal', or our Teamspeak smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome
Hi Bram! Good to see you have took my "advice" Wink and signed up for the website, don't forget to refer me hahaha

~Fourthgrace~
Welcome to our forums Bram!
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Thank you all! I will try and join the chat in a moment. @ Downfall, it is hard to find a name for my study in english, but in short it is biology, environmental en nature studies. Very focused on our future as a species and the rest of the planet.
Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit in well here smile

Feel free to send us a message if you have any questions. We're a friendly bunch.
Hi there and welcome to Surreal smile I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Debs
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
Hi Bram,welcomesmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,923 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,632 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 7,021 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,688 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,795 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe