Salutations!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Monkeyd58
Real-life name/nickname: Mikael "Manfred" Gustafsson
Describe yourself in one word: Comfortable.

What made you start playing runescape: I was a kid back when RS was new, it looked awesome and it stuck ever since. Been off and on with various breaks from the game. But something always brings you back.
Favorite Movie: V For Vendetta - this movie I can watch until the end of days. The character V is just one of the most awesome characters on a white screen. EVER.
Occupation: Desk clerk at a Gym, soon to be (maybe) call center clerk in Scotland.
Other language(s): Swedish, English.
Hobbies/talents: Photoshop, Training, Alcoholic Beverages and outdoorsy activities.. I can chug a jug of beer really fast, i guess that counts as a talent.
Salutations to you too Mikael Tongue Welcome to Surreal. Chugging beer is definitely a talent, I still can't and I've been legally allowed to drink for years XD Lemme know if you need anything!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hi there and welcome smile

If you have any questions at all feel free to ask.

Debs smile
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
Hello and Welcome to Surreal! smile
[Image: user1-light.png]
Hi there, welcome! smile
Ooh, someone not from a native English-speaking country! Diversity ftw Wink

Welcome Biggrin
Welcome to Surreal! I know you'll enjoy your time here. Tongue

I'm actually working on an illustration of V for Vendetta, hopefully you'll be able to appreciate it when I put it up on my art thread. Blush2
Hi Manfred! Welcome to Surreal smile I saw you in the CC this morning, but didn't get much of a chance to say hi.
Welcome to Surreal!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
(2014-06-20 03:08:03)Hayden Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal! I know you'll enjoy your time here. Tongue

I'm actually working on an illustration of V for Vendetta, hopefully you'll be able to appreciate it when I put it up on my art thread. Blush2

Really? That's awesome. I'll go there and check some of your other work while we wait for the masterpiece.. Good

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Salutations! ILoveCatsYum 12 6,844 2011-04-12 07:53:55
Last Post: Lilbod
  Salutations Bug 6 3,646 2010-10-29 07:41:21
Last Post: Tay