Introduction
Thread Closed 

Hi there Clan Surreal! My name is Andy, Have been playing rune scape for 6 years now, even got my max cape 4 months before my 5 year veteran cape. after looking at the new completionist cape requirements tab, which is nice, think it will be another 5 years for that. But than came Invention skill, at this time all that can be said about that is ugh!! I have been involved in clans before citadels and also since the creation of them, played very hard to get one to the maxed state. The reason I left that clan last year due to management changes and views of the game by said new management. My views are this is a game, real life first and that since this is a game, I am here to have fun, if that fun isn't any more gotta change what and with whom I am playing with. About the most drama I will tolerate is forgetting to feed your gold fish. Well I could ramble on about lots of other things but will leave you all with this, two wrongs don't make a right, But two Wrights can make a plane. Thank you all for your considering me to join your clan.
Hey Andy, welcome to Surreal smile We are the type of clan that is driven by our members' feedback and ideas/suggestions, and seeing that we are mainly college-aged and upwards into our 30s and 40s, we fully expect life to come first. And, as a clan I'd say that we always have fun (with lots of silly moments!).

To apply for Surreal, click here - after you copy the application, click on the green bar at the bottom of that post. If you don't remember every clan you've been in, don't worry about it, just fill it out the best that you can smile If you have questions, feel free to reply here or ask in the clan chat. We'll help you through it!
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hi and welcome smile
[Image: puppy-being-sleepy.gif?w=620&h=348&crop=1]
[Image: liz-may-2016.png]
Woot! Andy! Welcome smile So glad you joined us, now I have more old people to play with lol smile

~~(__^·>
[Image: Mouselover.png]
Queen Looking for my   King2
Welcome to Surreal!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Welcome to Surreal Andy. smile

I hope you enjoy your stay. I know Orville and Wilbur would be quite happy here and so should you. Heheh. Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,825 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,562 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 6,938 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,661 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,759 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe