Sacred Slay ~ Introduction
Thread Closed 

Heya guys, my name is Sam, I am 19 and from England. I started playing this account in 2008 and spent time as a skiller, my first 99 was hunter. With the money from hunting I turned into a range tank pker with 95 def and 99 range. After a while I started turning this into my main and here I am. My current long term goal is 200m Slayer exp. I realize how long this will take and expect to still be going for it in the next few years. <3

Slayer is by far my favorite skill. When in my last clan, Skill Union, I made a slayer achievement diary/ log that I kept updated form 85 slayer up to 99. It had all my tasks and all the loot gained. Then when I finally got 99 I did a drop party and dropped all the loot from my 6 months of work. It was a great end to a long goal. See below for my 99 video if you are interested:

The below picture is what the drop party consisted of:
[Image: slayertab200312.png]

I am quite an organized person in the virtual world (not so much irl) I love keeping track of things ingame, expect a Slayer log thread from me soon. I just find that keeping record of things keeps me motivated and is always nice to look back on. Pic related: (Bigger image)

Outside of Runescape I work as a care worker for the elderly. Both my parents work in care and its something I feel happy doing. I have been doing this for nearly a year now. My main hobby is guitar which I have played for about 2 years now. I don't take lessons, I just learn songs I like. Mostly metal-core and stuff, which I'm sure not that many of you guys are into. (Except Stephen <3)

So thats my introduction guys, hope it wasn't too long. Any questions please ask and I will be happy to reply. Thanks ^^
Welcome to the clan Sacred Slay!
Wow that is a cool idea (the drop party of your slayer loot)..maybe have another when you hit 200M? Grin Haha only joking, best of luck with your giant slayer goal though!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Welcome to Surreal Sam <33 and grats on the accepted app. ^^
And that was quite the drop party haha.
Welcome to the clan, make sure you get your events attended before your two weeks are up.

I've been starting to slay a bit myself and I was just curious which tasks you have perm blocked and skip often? I'm still trying to decide which tasks I don't like haha
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
Welcome to the Clan Sacred and your slayer tab looks scarily neat! lol
(2012-08-09 17:59:25)Reaping Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal Sam <33 and grats on the accepted app. ^^
And that was quite the drop party haha.

Thanks for directing me here Stephen ^^ Haha did you come to my slayer party? I can't remember. <3

(2012-08-09 20:27:32)Nick Wrote:  Welcome to the clan, make sure you get your events attended before your two weeks are up.

I've been starting to slay a bit myself and I was just curious which tasks you have perm blocked and skip often? I'm still trying to decide which tasks I don't like haha

I will try my best to make most of the events. I often work 8am-8pm shifts at work so I may need to talk to someone about this.

I slay for the money rather than power slaying so I may be different to some. I have Black Demons and Skeletal Wyverns blocked. I cancel Grotworms, Kalphites, Grifolapines and Living Rock Creatures.

(2012-08-09 20:39:03)Meg Wrote:  Welcome to the Clan Sacred and your slayer tab looks scarily neat! lol

Thanks! Haha I know right I love looking at it. Just wait and see what its like when (if) I finish my goal <3
Welcome to Surreal =) Hope to see a lot of you slaying in RS =)
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
(2012-08-09 21:45:21)Narccius Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal =) Hope to see a lot of you slaying in RS =)

I have to work on getting my cmb% below 65% right now haha. Then its back to slayer for sure! Dwarf
Welcome to Surreal smile
Hiya Sam. Bye

Great to have you with us. I hope you enjoy yourself and achieve what you want to achieve.

I'm very sorry I missed your drop party!!! Shok

Lol
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 7,376 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,947 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 7,441 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,829 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 5,054 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe