Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Thats why I posted the sig. Grin
[Image: Blubskii.png]
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-09-19 02:40:47)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  [Image: Blubskii.png]
Thanks for viewing. smile
P.S. Sorry Alex. <3

I'm much happier getting drunk every night during freshers, they can enjoy the top 10 for now. Tongue
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
(2012-09-19 04:26:37)Fear Wrote:  I'm much happier getting drunk every night during freshers, they can enjoy the top 10 for now. Tongue
I see how it is.. Dntknw

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

am lost where am I
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Don't worry I will have the update tomorrow as usual. Biggrin

[Image: UAwB7.png]

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1,508M xp (+7.8M).

A good week for James with 7,772,792 xp this time around. He mostly trained firemaking and crafting this week, gaining 4.3M xp and 2.2M in each of those respective skills! Also at the end of last week he hit a very major milestone, the 1.5B overall experience mark, most impressive! It looks like he will train firemaking all the way to 200M now, so I think we can expect that in the coming months.

Coming milestones: 25M Construction xp.

2.) Wicked Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@) : 940M xp (+4.7M).

A decent week for CJ gaining nearly 5M overall experience. He trained a mixture of the fast cooking and hunter skills with 1350K and 1282K gained in those respective skills, as well as the slower woodcutting and with 1392K in that skill. He also did a bit of thieving, gaining the 30M thieving xp milestone in the process! I am unsure of his current plans at the moment, as it seems he has hopped between a bunch of different skills recently. He did say he planned on 200M cooking xp sometime in the future though.

Coming milestones: 60M Smithing xp, 50M Farming xp, 20M Herblore xp.

3.) Portus (@Portus@) : 869M xp (+5.6M).

A pretty good week for Portus (though slower than his usual standards), he got 5.6M experience this time around. He mostly trained firemaking (surprise, surprise) gaining 3.4M xp in that skill and he is close to the 75M mark for that skill. He also trained a bit of slayer with 253K slayer xp and various combat xp from that.

Coming milestones: 75M Firemaking xp, 25M Summoning xp, 30M Runecrafting xp, 50M Herblore xp, 20M Smithing xp, 20M Agility xp.

4.) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi@) : 820M xp (+0.4M).

Inactive (he did get around 436K farming xp).

Coming milestones: 20M Fishing xp, 25M Agility xp.

5.) PneFC (@PneFC@) : 716M xp (+5.0M).

A good week for Jack, who got 5M experience even while training some slower skills. He trained every skill this week (except cooking), the highest though being agility (+1M), slayer (+604K) and defence (+1.4m). He also achieved the 50M hitpoints experience milestone, 1/4 of the way to that 200m!

Coming milestones: 30M Agility xp, 20M Farming xp.

6.) of NO0bs (@Meg@) : 662M xp (+2.2M).

An okay week for Meg, who finally got some time that wasn't dominated by school. Most of that time was spent cooking with nearly 1.9M experience in that skill. She will have to watch out for Angus coming up behind her!

Coming milestones: 20M Dungeoneering xp, 30M Hitpoints xp.

7.) Divine Nro (@Angus@) : 646M xp (+11.0M).

A good week for Angus with over 11M experience gained overall, this noob is still mostly cooking with nearly 7.5M xp in that skill this week! He passed the 75M milestone in that skill today, getting closer to halfway now. He also got 1.3M crafting and 900K dungeoneering xp too. He also hit the 40M strength xp milestone last week (first milestone achieved ever?)! At his current pace Meg will have to watch out or she may be passed in a couple weeks.

Coming milestones: 20M Defence xp, 25M Magic xp.

8.) Jaybear (@Jay@) : 609M xp (+6.8M).

A very good week for Jay with nearly 7M overall experience gained! His biggest gains were Summoning, he got around 3.6M experience, a lot of charms! He also did some dungeoneering gaining nearly 1M xp in that skill, plus several other smaller amounts of xp in lots of other skills.

Coming milestones: 60M Strength xp.

9.) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l@) : 531M xp (+3.7M).

A good week for Zephyr who got 3.7M overall experience, picking up the pace for the overall xp week. He got nearly 3M DG xp this week and should hit level 112 soon! He will need to be careful though, Chris is coming up hot from below.

Coming milestones: 25M Magic xp, 20M cooking xp.

10.) Blubskii (@Chris@) : 499M xp (+Over 14M (gains are deflated)).

Chris recently joined Surreal and with his nice chunk of total xp got the 10th spot! Wanting to make a good impression, he took the most XP gained this week haha, even with deflated gains because I didn't start tracking him soon enough. I know he trained a lot of Dungeoneering and also used up 3.7M xp worth of charms, along with a bit of fletching and thieving xp. He is not too far off of Zephyr, and could pass him in a few weeks if he keeps up this kind of pace!

Coming milestones: 500M Total xp, 20M Summoning xp, 20M Herblore xp.

Outside of the Top 10

11.) @Fear@ (Srl Fear): 417M XP (+260K)
12.) @Dreggstar@ (Dreggstar): 407M XP (+2.3M)
13.) @Walterc69@ (Walterc69): 403M XP (+6K)
14.) @Narccius@ (Narccius): 398M XP (+1.5M)
15.) @Lexy@ (Lexx): 392M XP (+3.8M)

Alex has been knocked out of the Top 10 and is quite a ways behind Chris in 10th place, and since he just started school it doesn't look like he will be passing him anytime soon. Dreggstar is still going along at a decent pace and could pass Alex in a month or so if both of their gains stay consistent. Walter is inactive as usual, and will passed by Stan soon. Stan is still getting his consistent okay gains, but will have to look out since Lexx has started picking up the pace a lot.

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; 61.2M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 6.1M Experience per person. Nice stuff!

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; 37.4M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 3.7M Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @AlchemyHawk@.

Thanks Micah, great as always Biggrin
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Ty for the marvellous update! I wasn't able to get online for 5 days, was expecting a far worse report of myself Tongue

Nice to see some new names coming up
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
Thanks for the update Micah Wub
Thanks for the update Biggrin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 7,069 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,940 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,819 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 37,581 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,978 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay