Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Congratz Danny! smile
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Lmao Micah I love you Wub thought you forgot about me :p
I plan to get max cape by my birthday- since the effigy nerf and I can't effigyscape rc =[
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
So.. um... yup...
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
He must be pretty busy, sure he'll do it once he gets some free time smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Ya I have been very busy recently. Sad I am really sorry, but it takes a lot of time/effort to do this and I don't have that atm. Also having like 14 extra tabs open on my computer was making it crash, so I could only load them at the end of the week, which means I wouldn't really be able to see what they were doing throughout the week.

Anyways eventually I may be able to do this..but for now I can't. :x
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

[Image: UAwB7.png]

I have volunteered to fill in for Micah while he is busy with real life stuff. This update, as most of you know, is really late so I am doing it from April 1st to April 14th just to make it easy for me to continue updating next Saturday. I am also removing Meg for now since she has pretty much retired from RS and it shows she hasn't gained any experience in nearly a month. Of course, Micah, if you want her back in I will be more than happy to put her back, until she returns though I will update the list. I know my links to user profiles don't have the fancy colors but I don't know how Micah did that XD Thanks for your patience everyone smile

1) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy): 1,313m xp (+6m). As far as regular weeks go I think James had an average experience gain earning 6m over the last 2 weeks. It was pretty spread out amongst his skills but woodcutting had a 1.1m gain and fletching broke the 50m experience marker with a 964k gain. Another skill of mention was firemaking with a 942k gain. He also did 290k in slayer gaining him 803k strength and 370k constitution.
Coming milestones: 30m Firemaking, 20m Mining, 20m Construction.

2) Turner Nic (@Nic: 954m (+3.3m). Nic had gains all across his skills the last 2 weeks. Most of his gain was in strength with 1m experience. With that he gained 464k constitution, 312k ranged and 229k slayer. The rest were all in the 100k range and lower.
Coming milestones: 40m Attack, 20m Fishing, 20m Agility, 20m Slayer, 20m Runecrafting, 25m Herblore, 25m Thieving.

3) Wicked Cj13 (@"Wicked Cj13"): 895m (+8.6m). CJ had some decent gains for the last 2 weeks.. in cooking with 8m experience gained. Perhaps he is on his way to 200m experience. He also had a 401k crafting gain and 106k in runecraft.
Coming milestones: 20m Crafting, 60m Smithing, 20m Herblore, 30m Thieving, 50m Farming.

4) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi): 804m (+2.1m). His gains were mostly spread out in small amounts across most of his skills. He did have one larger gain in agility with 681k experience, most likely for the clan swc. He also managed some combat gains and 222k in farming.
Coming milestones: 20m Ranged, 20m Fishing, 25m Agility.

5) Portus (@Portus): 629m (+12.4m). Justin had some very nice gains. He focused largely on prayer with a 3.8m gain and DG with a 2.1m gain. He also gained 932k smithing and 833k agility experience. He did pass Meg in total experience but since I am removing her for now he moved to number 5 regardless.
Coming milestones: 40m Constitution, 20m Prayer, 20m Magic, 110m DG.

6) Srl Danny (@Danny): 552m (+2.4m). Danny really focused on agility for the clan swc gaining 2.1m experience. The rest of his gains were small and spread across a variety of skills. Let's see what he decides to do now that the swc is over.
Coming milestones: 20m Fishing, 25m Slayer, 30m DG.

7) Abid Al (@Kun): 533m (+12.2m). The second largest gain just 200k under Justin. He focused largely in the combat skills again gaining 2.1m in defence, 5m in strength and 2.5m constitution. He also worked on some DG gaining 649k and herblore gaining 608k. The rest of his gains were spread across all his skills in smaller amounts. Keeping this pace we could see him passing Danny on the list here in the near future.
Coming milestones:

8) Divine Nro (@Angus): 510m (+0.1m). It appears he is still inactive only gaining experience from what looks like the daily SoF lamp rewards.
Coming milestones: 20m Defence

9) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l): 485m (+4.1m). Zephyr focused largely on fishing with a 1.6m gain on his way to 99, currently 98. He also had a 633k gain in runecraft also on its way to 99, currently 97. With some combat gains (488k strength and 438k magic) he had smaller gains in the rest of his skills.
Coming milestones: 50m Constitution, 20m Slayer, 20m DG.

10) Exbajalator (@Exbajalator): 440m (+3.9m). Making his way to the top 10 since the retiring of Meg! Brock had a decent gain in agility with just over 1m experience. The rest of his gains were spread, almost evenly, across all of his skills.
Coming milestones: 20m Magic, 20m Woodcutting, 25m Fletching, 20m Mining.

(I didn't do the below this update only because this update was for 2 weeks and I'll start it next week again.)
This week all of the top 10 combined got Experience (average of xp per person)
Last week all of the top 10 combined got Experience (average of xp per person)

(Note: If this looks like crap or something is really messed up I am really sorry Lol <3)
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Thanks for being pro-active by writing this up for Micah Bug, it's appreciated smile And an interesting read too!
Thanks for doing this Bug! Wub
I didn't have time to read it all now, but it looks really good!
P.S. As for those links, all you to do is put
Code:
@"forum name"
and it will do it for you. For example, @Bug.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

@AlchemyHawk testing cos I can

seems legit.. L
Thanks for taking over Bug, great job smile
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,773 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,859 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,631 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 35,558 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,825 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay