Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Ty for the update, was a good read as always
Another interesting update, thanks Return. Keep up the great work everyone smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Rank
Name
Total Experience
Gained
One
@Random Dandy@; Random Dandy
3,384,474 XP
Two
141,323 XP
Three
10,073,212 XP
Four
6,885,721 XP
Five
4,728,874 XP
Six
789,707 XP
Seven
@l Zephyr l@; L Zephyr L
3,436,367 XP
Eight
3,699,315 XP
Nine
-
Ten
1,800,000 XP

[Image: xZYIv.png]

1.) @Random Dandy@; Random Dandy

This week was a slower week for @Random Dandy@, taking a week to give himself a breather I suspect. During the week it appears his focus was on the skill that seems to be holding him back in reaching 20,000,000 base, Crafting. While it also appears he spent a short amount of time at the newly introduced, Runespan.

Perhaps soon we will see him finally achieve 20,000,000 Base Experience.

@Rinaldi@ appears to be inactive still, however he did gain some experience throughout the week, most of which was due to Runespan.

Will Rinaldi continue to be inactive on this account? Or will we see a sudden increase in activity soon?

3.) @Portus@; Portus

This week, @Portus@ was our top gainer. Receiving just over 10,000,000 experience. Large portions of which can be contributed to his training of ranged, and as it seems with everyone, Runespan. As he gains these substantial amounts of experience lately, will it be long before the seemingly inactive Rinaldi is pushed back down to third? Or is this just a slight happening with @Portus@ as he seems to be finished with his school for the year?

@Danny@ also had nice gains this week. Becoming the second highest gainer his gains were focused on Summoning, Cooking, and Smithing. With the SWC Championship this weekend, can we expect him to have very high gains next week?

5.) @Jay@; Jaybear

A newcomer this week, @Jay@ gained experience in every skill, with the majority being gained in, of course, runecrafting. It seems he has spent quite a bit of time testing Runespan out, maybe we will see him achieve some great experience gains from it shortly.

This week @Angus@ gained more experience than he had in the past few weeks. Though his experience seems to be, once again, dedicated to dungeoneering. It appears as though he did not even attempt the newly introduced Runespan this week, which seems odd if we follow the curve of the others. He seems to be getting more active by the week though, so possibly soon we will see him pass @Jay@ for fifth place.

7.) @l Zephyr l@; L Zephyr L

This week @l Zephyr l@ gained a decent chunk of experience, and gained experience in every skill except for Slayer. Large contributions of his experience seem to be, Dungeoneering, Strength, and Runecrafting. The quiet one of the bunch if I may say, seems to be gaining quite steadily lately. He also obtained his max cape this week, which is quite the achievement on it's own.

This week @Exbajalator@ was a steady gainer, gaining experience in every skill. He seems to be focusing on dungeoneering now, as he is maxed it seems the most obvious way to go. But like others he contributed a fair bit of his time to using Runespan. He is only slightly behind his seventh place rival, and we may see him become rank seven quite quickly if he pursues dungeoneering hard enough.

Unfortunately, @Walterc69@'s profile was not activated until the tracking date, meaning we have no idea what he actually obtained. However other tracking sites have shown us that he gained no experience throughout the week, possibly because of his trip and absence.

10.) @Bug@; The Bug

This week Bug obtained a decent chunk of experience, with his focus going towards, fishing, crafting, cooking, farming, and runecrafting no doubt. It seems he likes to train all over the place throughout the week.

Out of Top 10.) @Lexy@; L ex

This week we chose @Lexy@ as our out of Top 10 gainer. She is very close to obtaining Rank 10 however, and if @Bug@ shows little to no effort, we can expect to see her in the top 10 shortly. This week @Lexy@ obtained 2,377,422 experience, of which the majority was spent on Runecrafting. It would appear she will obtain 99 Runecrafting very shortly.

Top 10 Totals

This Week

This week the Top 10 obtained; 34,938,993 Combined Experience, which is an average of 3,493,899 experience per person.

Last Week

Last week the Top 10 obtained; 44.25M Combined Experience, which is an average of 4.425m Experience per Person.

Note:

I didn't get around to fixing up the front page this week, and I left out the nearest goals because I've not yet decided what I'm going to do yet with that. But I hope you like this small bit of what is to come.

Until next week.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Good read as always smile and I always miss out of the top 10 somehow XD!
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Thanks RF <3
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
I messed up on the table and left out total experience on accident. I'll add it in when I return home.
1/99 RuneCrafting
Nice to see myself hitting the top 10 smile

As for "little to no effort", try raising 3 kids, taking care of 3 dogs, working 10+ hours a day and wanting to spend time with family and friends. On top of which I just got supervisor at work and don't want to screw that up wasting time on a game. Maybe you can be a little more considerate in your wording Wink Sorry I don't have the time others have to devote into Runescape.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Thanks for the amount of effort you have placed into this Fate, it's definitely my favourite thread upon the forums smile We're all just a bunch of runespan'ers it seems Tongue
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Wow, looks amazing Zach! Wub
Thanks for doing this, and for the new look you gave it!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-05-06 15:34:40)Bug Wrote:  As for "little to no effort", try raising 3 kids, taking care of 3 dogs, working 10+ hours a day and wanting to spend time with family and friends. On top of which I just got supervisor at work and don't want to screw that up wasting time on a game. Maybe you can be a little more considerate in your wording Wink Sorry I don't have the time others have to devote into Runescape.

It was a hypothetical scenario, and if anything I was complimenting you.

Please read it carefully next time.

Also, updated with total experience included.
1/99 RuneCrafting

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,773 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,857 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,630 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 35,519 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,823 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay