Annual Surreal Awards 2016: The winners

Annual Surreal Awards 2016
The winners

All the votes have been counted and here are the winners!

The categories & their winners

Member of the Year 2016 - @Linda

It doesn’t matter if you’ve been with Surreal for just a couple of days or if you’re a long time member, everyone knows @Linda (Lady Zarena). Whenever she’s online, this princess can always be found talking in cc or on Discord. She has showed initiative and is always willing to help out other members. Surreal really benefits from having her as a member, so this award is well-deserved.

[Image: aJW5tC7.png]

Newcomer of the Year 2016 - @TheMrSpyro & @ChangingLane

@TheMrSpyro has been with Surreal since April and has really made an everlasting impression with his humor and his knowledge of RuneScape, both of which he’s always sharing with everyone he meets. This beautiful unicorn is a gem to have as a member, and we’re extremely glad we can say he’s OUR unicorn.
@ChangingLane is a previous member returning to our slightly dysfunctional family. If you've ever been in the cc at the same time as this guy, you've probably noticed that he's a chatty one (and occasionally quite funny as well). Always friendly and welcoming, sharing his knowledge of the game itself and also the lyrics of annoying pop songs - a Jack of all trades. "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave"

[Image: bAAnYp3.png]
[Image: ypqQr0y.png]

@TheMrSpyro:
@ChangingLane:

Most Improved - @Ihab M

When @Ihab M applied for Surreal in the beginning of August, his total level was 550 so his application was put on hold. Just 10 days later, his application got approved because he had already reached a total level of over 1000! Since then, he has been keeping busy and has gained over 1000 total levels, did a lot of quests and even got access to the beautiful city of Prifddinas.

[Image: d5gTvzj.png]

The Underdog - @samro30 & @old_jon

@samro30, who also was voted the underdog last year, remains the underdog this year as well. Looks like people didn’t watch her close enough and were still surprised when she blew everyone away with her gains.
@old_jon is another member to keep an eye on this year, as he was voted underdog as well. He really blew people away with the results he has been getting during the Skill Week Competitions, because he didn’t only got second in “Most Rounds Participated” and “Most Experience Gained”, but even got first place in both “Most Times in Top 10” and “Most Points”!

[Image: ddRVMK5.png]
[Image: Qfztsff.png]

@samro30:
@old_jon:

Contributor - @Lady Spyra

There is no one better at recruiting new members than @Lady Spyra. But it’s not just that, she also hosts events, takes care of the Weekly Top 10 Skillers and sets up the Skill Week Championship every time. Where would we be without all her farts? Probably not passed out on the floor anymore, but at least she pokes us to check if we’re still alive.

[Image: pOUayfZ.png]

Clan Clown - @TheMrSpyro

It’s no surprise that @TheMrSpyro, also known as Unicorn Matt, is our clan clown. This Aussie is always in for a good laugh and is always cracking jokes. Chances are, if you remember something funny from cc or Discord, he was involved in it.

[Image: svlfMqE.png]

Sloth - @Downfall

With less than 4M exp gained during the whole of last year, this wasn’t a surprise either. @Downfall won this award fair and square.

[Image: yfcH1bB.png]

Best Bankstanding - @Lady Spyra

The true role model, no one can bankstand like @Lady Spyra can! Give her a map, tell her to go south and she’ll start digging because south points down. But tell her to meet in the bank that’s run by Robert Stephen Milborne and she’ll know that you mean Falador East Bank and will have no problem getting there.

[Image: vYVxU0y.png]

Best AFK’er - @lylietheelf

@lylietheelf doesn’t just AFK, she has perfected it and turned it into an art. Whether she’s mining, doing agility or even slayer, there’s no skill she can’t AFK.

[Image: 6MzSbH0.png]

Most Respected Member - @Linda

It’s no wonder that @Linda (Lady Zarena) is the most respected member of Surreal. She is really active, friendly and helpful, basically everything Surreal stands for. As a former staff, she still helps everyone as much as she can, whether it’s by answering questions, giving tips or even guiding people through stuff.

[Image: 80ZO4c5.png]

Social Butterfly - @Lady Spyra

@Lady Spyra is the type of person that’s always chatty. There’s not much that can keep her quiet, except for the occasional cream of wheat or pancakes. She’s a bubbly and energetic person to be around, and boy, wait until you hear her giggle!

[Image: T91zyY6.png]

Master of Posts - @ChangingLane

Not only is @ChangingLane keeping his achievement thread up to date, but he also congratulates others on their gains, welcomes new members, post helpful info and hosts events like no other!

[Image: XLKyq44.png]

Most impressive gains - @lylietheelf

No one can deny this award, just look at how many records @lylietheelf broke during the Skill Week Championships! Her gains are that impressive that some of us can only dream of achieving that. Maybe she could give our Sloth a couple of tips?

[Image: CZLRPv4.png]

Most Likely to Skip Life for RuneScape - @lylietheelf

If you have won both “Best AFK’er” and “Most Impressive Gains”, it isn’t hard to imagine you would also win this one. @lylietheelf has perfected her AFK game so much, that people even believe she would skip life to get those impressive gains. Or maybe she does skip life every now and then, who knows?

[Image: JlgZ2A4.png]

I'd like to thank everyone for sending in nominations and for voting, and a big congratulations to everyone who won Wub
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
yay!! love the outcomes. AND I love to be the underdog and share it with OLD JON!
Lol, y'all really think I skip life to game?
[Image: SYRulGm.png]

2016 Surreal Awards
(2017-01-15 01:25:29)lylietheelf Wrote:  Lol, y'all really think I skip life to game?

hehe you're just too good!
I am totally fine with my new title. Biggrin
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2017-01-15 02:01:54)Downfall Wrote:  I am totally fine with my new title. Biggrin

I could teach you to afk if you'd like, lol
[Image: SYRulGm.png]

2016 Surreal Awards
Congrats to all! Biggrin Yahoo

I'm proud of Surreal as a whole. And I would just like to add in that Surreal as a whole rocks. Everyone in Surreal rocks!

I've put my awards in the 'spoiler' tag in my signature (well, in the spoiler tag within the spoiler tag), woot woot! smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
OMG, My name is here <3 ..
I Already added to my Signature <3 <3
Great job everyone...and hear hear to Mel's post...this really is an amazing clan smile
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surreal's Secret Santa 2018 JeliBelski 36 17,128 2018-12-26 22:38:34
Last Post: Cava
  Surreal +8 Downfall 14 8,379 2018-10-07 11:36:16
Last Post: Nick
  A New Surreal Downfall 19 13,856 2018-05-28 07:08:15
Last Post: Jerome
  April at Surreal: Our Best Downfall 11 7,179 2018-04-03 10:27:46
Last Post: Downfall
  Surreal Revealed Revived Jerome 14 7,710 2017-04-18 16:38:30