Another Introduction!
Thread Closed 

Hi All!,

My name is Jolanda or mrs queen in game. I just turned 25 and I live in the Netherlands, Amsterdam. I play Runescape for almost 12 years on and off now. The last years I played more seriously to gain some levels in combat, but now a days I play more for fun because I work a lot. My most favorite skill (besides combat) is dungeoneering and my least favorite skills are farming and divination. I am always in to do some dung floors or attend some other activities. I enjoy the game the most to skill together smile. Also I like to boss and I saving up to buy some good gear so I can attend some more difficult bosses. Now I Like to join the godwars bosses.

How do I describe myself in one word? Can I use two? Positive (and) nice. Tread people how you like to be treated smile.

So thank you for reading and we will meet in the clanchat or the discord channel (what I will join but not too much because I have almost music on)!

xx Jolanda
Hey Jolanda! Welcome to Surreal! So glad you stumbled across us smile Happy belated birthday! I've loved meeting you in the clan chat and I greatly look forward to your application to be an official part of the nutty little family known as Surreal!

If you have any questions, just let me or anyone on the staff team know - we're always happy to help; but you know that already! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hey Jolanda!
Feel free to bring your music to the clan chat haha. We could always use a person with a positive attitude. So, hope to see you around!
Nice to meet you! It's been fun getting to know you so far in the cc!
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
Hey Jolanda!! Welcome to clan! I look forward to getting to know you!
[Image: SYRulGm.png]

2016 Surreal Awards
Hi  Jolanda. Welcome to Surreal!!!      smile
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
welkom jolanda ^^
Welcome to Surreal Jolanda Yahoo
And yay for another Dutchie Yahoo #DutchiesUnite
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Welcome to Surreal Jolanda, it'd be awesome if we could dunge sometime as it's one of my favourite skills.

See you in clan chat smile
Thank you all for the warm welcome Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,825 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,562 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 6,939 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,661 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,759 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe