Poll: Do you have a routine in Runescape?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep!
3 16.67%
No, what the hell?
9 50.00%
Yeah, but I get distracted.
3 16.67%
No but I want one
3 16.67%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Runescape Routine
Thread Closed 

Routines would be great if I was a multitasker. Unfortunately...
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I have a routine i do when i pick a skill to train, like mining or thieveing i will train it from when i log in till i log out thats my routine sometimes ill do a farming run during my training session
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
I used to be really heavy in routines, for example.

Everyday I would hit up battlestaves, MTK, Skeletal, Jade vine, Sand, Pineapples, rabbit meat down in Gut'nog or whatever it's called, Vials.. and etc.

Than I got extremely tired of it because it honestly started getting to a point were I would spend an hour doing all these shop runs and daily/weekly activities.

Since I started playing RS again I haven't done any of that until the last few days.

I have been doing 2 farm runs a day because I cbb keeping track of when I did and when I can do my next run so I just do one when I wake up and one before I go to bed. I also try to do MTK everyday getting my favor to 100% and battlestaves everyday for a little easy and cheap crafting exp.

I need to start doing pengs again, been about 5 weeks since I did pengs Sad
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
1. Wake up
2. Just own everything
3. go to bed.

Works fine for me!
(2011-01-21 05:58:14)Bug Wrote:  I used to be really heavy in routines, for example.

Everyday I would hit up battlestaves, MTK, Skeletal, Jade vine, Sand, Pineapples, rabbit meat down in Gut'nog or whatever it's called, Vials.. and etc.

Than I got extremely tired of it because it honestly started getting to a point were I would spend an hour doing all these shop runs and daily/weekly activities.

Since I started playing RS again I haven't done any of that until the last few days.

I have been doing 2 farm runs a day because I cbb keeping track of when I did and when I can do my next run so I just do one when I wake up and one before I go to bed. I also try to do MTK everyday getting my favor to 100% and battlestaves everyday for a little easy and cheap crafting exp.

I need to start doing pengs again, been about 5 weeks since I did pengs Sad

I'm so lazy with Pengs! I'm really trying to do a few of the dailies, but I definitely won't do all of them. I've been collecting sand, checking my kingdom, and doing the farm runs.
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
I use to always do a farm run when I would log in and after buy the battlestaves and sell them, but since I got 99 Farming I kind of gave up.
Apart from my weekly Penguins, there's nothing else that I'd do on a daily or weekly basis. I find that when I start doing additional tasks I get distracted from my original goal. Therefore I just stick to training one skill at a time.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny runescape memes Oxide 1 6,471 2018-07-16 09:19:37
Last Post: Meg
  Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) Crazy Nurse 17 12,242 2018-02-01 15:01:30
Last Post: JeliBelski
  12/12/2016 Runescape Update! PiXeYstyx 3 3,581 2016-12-14 13:31:16
Last Post: PiXeYstyx
  Problems with accessing RuneScape? ChangingLane 1 2,744 2016-10-21 21:59:26
Last Post: ChangingLane
  2016 Runescape New Years Resolutions Shawn 12 10,181 2016-04-19 20:51:58
Last Post: Joeym4692