New Runescape Update
Thread Closed 

It will drop some more non-melee stuff I guess. Fire Strykewyrm indeed. A slayer monster in wildy would ruin it though.
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Neat but not something I'd be interested in anytime soon.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I was disapointed, I suppose it is my own fault for my expectations.
We already had lots of content this month.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I may not be much of a pker, but upon reading the official news post on this update I'm incredibly disappointed. Has anybody actually visited this new monster and seen if it drops anything worth noting besides what seems to be a very expensive and time-consuming shark?
(2011-02-22 07:02:28)Lazy Chaote Wrote:  I may not be much of a pker, but upon reading the official news post on this update I'm incredibly disappointed. Has anybody actually visited this new monster and seen if it drops anything worth noting besides what seems to be a very expensive and time-consuming FURY shark?
Nono
It's a fury shark, got get it right. Tongue
No, I don't really plan on going either tbh I don't do Wildy I don't really do combat either.
People did Hati for the gloves, I did Hati. For the gloves. Not doing this for some shark which I won't use before they dissapear. Useless update Sad
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
Extremely useless update! Seems to me that Jagex is trying to appeal to the players that had come back to the game after the release of the wilderness. As Branker had stated to me earlier "Just another fail lure.".

But then again perhaps it's not. Who would want to go to the wilderness to kill a boss for the terrible updates? They just needed to release something I think. smile
Actuallly I heard this creature has good drops, but friend killed one and got 15 rune bars.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny runescape memes Oxide 1 6,471 2018-07-16 09:19:37
Last Post: Meg
  Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) Crazy Nurse 17 12,241 2018-02-01 15:01:30
Last Post: JeliBelski
  12/12/2016 Runescape Update! PiXeYstyx 3 3,581 2016-12-14 13:31:16
Last Post: PiXeYstyx
  [Update] Children of Mah | Nautilus Pack | Thanksgiving Nick 1 2,940 2016-11-24 06:40:35
Last Post: Jerome
  Problems with accessing RuneScape? ChangingLane 1 2,744 2016-10-21 21:59:26
Last Post: ChangingLane