Meet Discounted
Thread Closed 

Don't know me at all? Haven't seen me around before? Want to know more about me?

Well then you're in the right place! I'll just give you guys a little insight as to who I am and what I like to do outside of runescape.

Name: Mike
Birthdate: September 11, 1992.
College Attending: Florida Atlantic University
Hobbies: I play competitive paintball (Explain later in the thread)
Favorite Sport: College Football
Favorite T.V. Show: Sportsnation
Favorite Movie: Harry Potter series, Pirates of Carribean series, Fast and Furious series.

I have a wonderful girlfriend whom I am very blessed to have come across after coming out of a 1 year and 8 month relationship this beautiful girl was right there waiting for me in front of my eyes. I couldn't give up the chance. I knew there was something about her. Little did I know, my connection with this girl is a stronger connection than I ever had with my previous girlfriend.

I am very proud of my girlfriend as she will be attending Harvard University in the fall with a scholarship to play Division 1 women's lacrosse with the Harvard Crimson. Her and I do plan to stay together because she will be home for all Holiday's, at least once a month, and I will be flying to visit and stay with her as much as possible. "Distance does not matter when it comes to love, what matters is the trust and belief you have in the relationship."

[Image: 5-5.jpg]

I have 3 tattoos. Which all have a deep meaning to me.

Top left shoulder - Chinese symbol for Determination
Top right shoulder - Chinese symbol for Sacrafice.

Determination is something that I have a lot of in my life and I never quit on anything, but in order to be determined to do what you want, you always have to sacrafice something.

Center of my Back - Cross with a banner saying "Never Look Back." I got this tattoo recently because I've had a lot going on in my life in the past few years with a family divorce and just events that happened in my life. I noticed that every time I would look back on those moments, I was holding myself back from moving on to bigger and better things in my life. Therefore, I got a tattoo to remind myself to "Never Look Back."

[Image: tat-1.jpg]

Lastly, I do something a little out of the ordinary that most of you may do. I play competitive paintball. I play for a team named the Palm Beach Vipers. We are based out of West Palm Beach, Florida. We travel the nation playing tournaments in locations such as New Jersey, Florida, California, etc. Pretty much all over the U.S. it's too confusing of a sport to explain so you can do a little research if you want. Tongue

[Image: 7-3.jpg]

[Image: 5-4.jpg]

Well it looks like your all set then ^.^ Glad to see your relationship with your girl is very strong, and that competitive painball looks very fun Tongue

Welcome to Surreal and I hope you enjoy your stay.
I think this topic is better suited for the lounge. Tongue
Well i know most of this stuff already, but not everything. Biggrin Nice tatoos! I think I might get one someday, but it would be an extremely tough decision on what to get. Also, a lot of times I change my mind and tatoos are permenant. XD
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

You should be very proud of your girlfriend Grin

Welcome back to the forums nonetheless and one day you will have to at least try and explain the paintball, it looks sickkkkk.
[Image: whid1.gif]
bout time you came back to us Biggrin
Ooo paintballing.
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
Nice intro there, man! Welcome back to Surreal; I never got the chance to meet you before, but it looks like I'm lucky this time around. XD Enjoy your stay and let us know if you need anything!
I remember ya, welcome back mate!
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Welcome back to Surreal mate! smile
(2011-06-01 08:33:31)Crow Wrote:  Ooo paintballing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet itsHubris Plebris 10 5,772 2017-04-01 21:54:46
Last Post: Shawn
Smiley man! Come meet me! (Updated) Sleepy Trev 10 5,868 2016-09-09 07:59:44
Last Post: iR Shad
  Meet Jovan Jovan 8 4,797 2012-05-21 22:18:01
Last Post: Jovan
  Excited to meet a new bunch Cassie 14 7,330 2011-12-23 14:23:21
Last Post: Danny
  Meet Eggi! Eggi 26 14,696 2011-10-09 10:17:35
Last Post: TheSkalabrad