Gamestop Exclusive.
Thread Closed 

Yeah, it really depends on how much GameStop is giving them to be honest. Must be a lot.
Majority of their profit margin comes from the US, therefor the do all the promos and shit in the US. Wait til they have a RuneFest in the US... They'll probably never have it in the UK again after they do that due to the turn out.
this works at eb games? cause i know they are both the same thing kind of
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
inb4RWTfromJagex
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
This display from a company that has instated rules against this fact is a little sickening. However I agree with that fact that Gamestop has probably provided them a large chunk of money for this to happen. These 'vanity' items have really no purpose in game other than to show off that you bought membership from a company.

The whole point is for Jagex and Gamestop to make money. But making it exclusive to Gamestop is limiting their profit, unless Gamestop paid them off for that too. Either way I'm looking at it, Gamestop is attempting to control the membership market in the United States, which a good majority of people will fall into.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Money over quality, Jagex are such sell outs now. I want Andrew and Paul back who actually cared about the players, not the money they had. Grrr.
[Image: jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif]
[Image: elucin8er.png]
NO

They cannot give me enough to walk into a gamestop, waste 20 minutes of my life, getting one of there assoicates to try and make me buy other stuff or reserve some crappy game I will never buy, just for a runescape card.

Also, since I am an extreme closet rs player...I ain't buying one of these in public.
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Ornate_katana
and it seems it can't even be traded Bad
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

(2011-06-20 18:06:03)old_jon Wrote:  and it seems it can't even be traded Bad

THE MOD HAS SPOKEN
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exclusive Goggles only in Chrome Shay 13 8,333 2011-12-07 09:30:24
Last Post: Mini Kniight