Gamestop Exclusive.
Thread Closed 

Even if it's a useless items, it sucks for everybody who can't manage to get one.
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

just so disheartening, i like to have all emotes and special useless shit items from holiday events so this really riles my nerves up and makes me mad that these are limited to a certain group *mad*
This is total BS, SHould also apply to members right now, Also i live in Canada and can't buy this card not to mention i uses a credit card to pay.... Total BS!! not impressed
[Image: Sir_Mcglade.png]
Just an update to anyone who hasn't noticed yet: It is now available exclusively to the UK. I'm sure they will offer it in Australia and other places soon enough.

[Image: ukkatana.png]
Not too bad. But there's a lot of countries left Sad
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Yeah Mikuri, I'm not sure how they're going to handle the others. Guess we'll see; all they said was that it will be "available through other methods" so I'm hoping everyone gets a chance at it.
I wont pay more (cedit card is way cheaper) for such a crap item. I dont understand why people would do that. I really dont.
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
(2011-07-13 11:57:39)Smith Wrote:  I wont pay more (cedit card is way cheaper) for such a crap item. I dont understand why people would do that. I really dont.

Wouldn't it be the same price as credit card?
[Image: Sir_Mcglade.png]
(2011-07-13 14:40:19)Ryan Wrote:  
(2011-07-13 11:57:39)Smith Wrote:  I wont pay more (cedit card is way cheaper) for such a crap item. I dont understand why people would do that. I really dont.

It's not in USA if I remember correctly, Gamestop Cards are about $15, and the credit card is $5.
(2011-07-13 18:06:06)Skill Hard Wrote:  
(2011-07-13 14:40:19)Ryan Wrote:  

It's not in USA if I remember correctly, Gamestop Cards are about $15, and the credit card is $5.

the game stop cards are like 1 dollar more, its how i pay for my membership and its only 15$ because you get 60 days not just 30
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exclusive Goggles only in Chrome Shay 13 8,335 2011-12-07 09:30:24
Last Post: Mini Kniight