Poll: How do you feel about this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 - Love it!
6 33.33%
4 - It's pretty good.
8 44.44%
3 - Not bad.
1 5.56%
2 - Could be better.
2 11.11%
1 - Not worth it.
0 0%
0 - Hate it.
1 5.56%
N/A - Doesn't really affect my gameplay.
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

RuneScape Revolution
Thread Closed 

(2011-11-22 20:46:33)Kniight Lost Wrote:  And the best part....the "loading please wait" message only last 2 or 3 secs and before it was 15 sec

That's all this update was for me.

Voted 4. The website, forums, wiki, hiscores all look pretty good, and i loved the new adventure logs!

In-game the metallic look is amazing! I am pretty upset it isn't fixed mode though..I think that is stupid. Like Exbaj when in re-sizable all my buttons are cut-off which bugs me a lot. The interfaces I dislike but think they look cool at the same time lol, but overall I am fine with them. What sucks is now using irc cuts-off part of the screen for fixed when using swiftkit (it always cut off re-sizable).

Overall I think it was a pretty good update! Though they could have done it better, I am not complaining.

I also went up ranks like crazy! 5.8K overall, and the other biggest ones are 199K attack, 269K ranged and 363K strength! Went up 14K in fishing though I am already 99 and I am under 11K ranked in firemaking. I am also 2K ranks less in runecrafting (87) then fishing (14.3M XP) which I thought was hilarious.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Whilst naturally resisting change (actual change, not SRL Change. I can't resist SRL Change Wub), I like the new look and features very much indeed! Good

There's some aspects of game play that annoyed me that have now been fixed, including being able to click through the dialogue screen, the dialogue screen having a darker background to make reading easier, ability to click through trees and the shiny new look overall. Grin
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

(2011-11-22 22:56:48)old_jon Wrote:  There's some aspects of game play that annoyed me that have now been fixed, including being able to click through the dialogue screen...

THIS! I am glad to know I'm not the only one who did that countless times... I swear I missed quite a bit of quest dialog because I'd click away from the NPC and my character would run off screen and miss the dialog. It wouldn't be repeated when I went back to talk to the NPC, either. Glad this has been fixed!

And Micah, give it some time, they should have the interface issues worked out soon enough. ^_^
I had the same problem, thought it wasn't a big issue.

Alright Shay. Biggrin Wasn't sure if it was just me or everybody so wasn't sure if they were going to fix it.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Logged in for a quite look around, the removal of lag is nice!

The new website isn't my cup of tea at all, wish there was the option to use a different skin on the forums, I can't read topic names any more Tongue And don't really support the removal of F2P from the highscores..

The removal of lag and the new in-game font are worth the changes though smile
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
I've only seen the new front page, but I like it apart from how big the high scores was.
I will vote when I get in game, so far I'd give it a 3.5 ;p

I like the new ingame better.
Less lag, but will have to get use to all the new stuff ;p
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Gets a 0 from me due to removing f2p from the hiscores. I don't really care bout the rest since removing f2p from the hiscores trumps any amount of good they could have put in this update to make it a 0 no matter what.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Way too harsh Gohan, you decided you would hate things before you saw the updates, perhaps you should check things out first.
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Pretty good update. Still some minor fixes, and I would like to see the highscores scaled down a notch.

Otherwise, pretty awesome :].

And yeah removing F2P from the highscores is still bogus.
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny runescape memes Oxide 1 6,471 2018-07-16 09:19:37
Last Post: Meg
  Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) Crazy Nurse 17 12,239 2018-02-01 15:01:30
Last Post: JeliBelski
  12/12/2016 Runescape Update! PiXeYstyx 3 3,579 2016-12-14 13:31:16
Last Post: PiXeYstyx
  Problems with accessing RuneScape? ChangingLane 1 2,744 2016-10-21 21:59:26
Last Post: ChangingLane
  2016 Runescape New Years Resolutions Shawn 12 10,180 2016-04-19 20:51:58