Poll: How do you feel about this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 - Love it!
4 26.67%
4 - It's pretty good.
5 33.33%
3 - Not bad.
3 20.00%
2 - Could be better.
3 20.00%
1 - Not worth it.
0 0%
0 - Hate it.
0 0%
N/A - Doesn't really affect my gameplay.
0 0%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Loyalty Programme - Batch 3
Thread Closed 

Great update with the toolbelt but it would be better if we could add better stuff like rune.
Really hate money pouch. Why all my money go inside there and then when I try to buy some stuff it say I dont have cash? I have to take the money off the pouch just to buy stuff and also why no withdraw all option?
Farm aura looked nice but then someone explained that the seeds just dont get diseased when aura activated but then it can die and also you cant pay farmer with it on make it useless for me at least.
I like pray aura...make it some mills cheaper.
(2011-12-07 23:42:36)Kniight Lost Wrote:  Great update with the toolbelt but it would be better if we could add better stuff like rune.
Really hate money pouch. Why all my money go inside there and then when I try to buy some stuff it say I dont have cash? I have to take the money off the pouch just to buy stuff and also why no withdraw all option?
Farm aura looked nice but then someone explained that the seeds just dont get diseased when aura activated but then it can die and also you cant pay farmer with it on make it useless for me at least.
I like pray aura...make it some mills cheaper.

Yes you only save 5m from 1-99 prayer with the highest tier aura so that's really worth it. Also make bug reports about areas where it says you have no cash. It should be able to be used everywhere you need money so Jagex will make hotfixes to places where it doesn't work atm. Once Jagex get all the bugs fixed money pouch will be epic since its a personal bank space for coins only that you always have access to so you should put all your cash there.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
They had me at:

Quote:Last, but not least, we’ve given all members 30 extra bank spaces!

For a complusive horder like myself, this is great news indeed. Wub
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

The farming aura is simply amazing!
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
(2011-12-08 15:56:45)Zooperman Wrote:  The farming aura is simply amazing!

Explain it please since I cant get a right good answer

does it make all dead seeds alive again when activated?
(2011-12-08 21:59:31)Kniight Lost Wrote:  
(2011-12-08 15:56:45)Zooperman Wrote:  The farming aura is simply amazing!

Explain it please since I cant get a right good answer

does it make all dead seeds alive again when activated?

All dead seeds stay dead,

This aura, when active, gives a 3% chance of an increase yield in all crops when harvesting. In addition, it prevents any growing crops from becoming diseased. When the aura expires, its disease protection ends so crops that are not finished growing go back to having a chance of becoming diseased.
For crops that take much longer to grow than 20 minutes, this aura is mainly useful for the bonus in crop yields.

im sad now that i realized it doesnt prevent them from getting diseased over the entire grow time
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
The 20 minutes of protection means your herbs are at least guaranteed to last through that first cycle, so they have a better chance of surviving to the end. And the 3% yield boost means right around 1-2 extra herbs per run. Plus it recharges quickly enough you can use it each time you do a herb run. Well worth the 5k loyalty points if you ask me. I just wish I hadn't overlooked it before.

By the way, does it bother anyone else that some of the new auras' effects aren't quantified in the descriptions? Berserker, ancestor spirits, Master Knockout, etc. I mean we know what they are supposed to do, but not how well. It's not very helpful for making a decision, especially when they each cost several months worth of loyalty points.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
yeah I wish they put the specific stats down for the auras. I really want to know the strength(as in defensive power) of that Aegis Aura.
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Holiday items for loyalty points Exciled 8 6,335 2014-02-10 05:48:19
Last Post: Bug
  BTS #67 - Value of Loyalty Wader 5 3,768 2013-08-31 23:51:12
Last Post: Dreggstar
  Loyalty Additions and Lodestone Network Shay 12 8,701 2012-03-15 02:34:24
Last Post: Dave
  Loyalty points. mrpurematty 32 16,670 2011-10-10 08:58:04
Last Post: Neeson
  Members’ Loyalty Programme – The New Batch Shay 30 37,178 2011-09-26 11:45:41