Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

(2012-06-26 00:14:14)Meg Wrote:  oh wow I made the list this week Biggrin haven't had the desire to play but I'm trying to get the motivation back - cept Angus is making it hard as he keeps telling me to DG *naughty*
Screw Angus, go thieving. Grin But seriously, do what you feel like!

This list has largely been neglected recently, I will be updating every month or so.

XP Milestone Chart:

Players with the most skills over 25M XP:
1) @Random Dandy: 15 Skills (+4)
2) @Portus: 11 Skills (+5)
3) @Rinaldi: 10 Skills (+1)
4) @Jay: 7 Skills (--)
5) @Meg: 6 Skills (+1)
5) @l Zephyr l: 6 skills (+3)
6) @Angus: 4 skills (+0)
7) @Walterc69: 2 skills (--)
7) @Lexy: 2 skills (--)
7) @Dreggstar: 2 skills (--)

Players with the most skills over 50M XP:
1) @Random Dandy: 8 Skills (+3)
2) @Rinaldi: 4 Skills (+0)
3) @Jay: 3 Skills (--)
4) @Meg: 2 Skills (+0)
4) @Angus: 2 Skills (+0)
5) @Portus: 1 Skill (+0)
5) @l Zephyr l: 1 skill (+1)
5) @Walterc69: 1 skill (--)

Players with the most skills over 100M XP:
1) @Random Dandy: 4 Skills (+0)
2) @Rinaldi: 1 Skill (+0)
2) @Meg: 1 Skill (+0)
2) @Angus: 1 Skill (+1)
2) @Portus: 1 Skill (+1)

Players with the most skills at 200M XP:
1) @Random Dandy: 3 Skills (+0)
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thanks for the great update Micah!
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to a complete one next week Tongue I really need to get working on them milestones..

Just a little note with the milestones: you've gone like 4), 4), 5) rather than 4),4),6) a couple of times for example.
Got owned by a Canadian ZOMG! <3

Coming milestones: Nothing special.
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Nooooooooooooooooo =(

Am out of top ten *cries*
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
(2012-06-26 11:01:01)Portus Wrote:  Thanks for the update! Looking forward to a complete one next week Tongue I really need to get working on them milestones..

Just a little note with the milestones: you've gone like 4), 4), 5) rather than 4),4),6) a couple of times for example.
I did it more than a couple time, I did it every time. Tongue But it was purposeful haha. You think it would be better the other way I guess?

@Random Dandy@ Not my fault your a nub. Tongue
@Narccius@ You are very close though Stan, you can do it!

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-06-06 21:00:11)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Meg will be back this upcoming week, which means she will be 4th and everyone except the top 3 will be bumped down a spot. Tongue

Sorry stan! Sad But we couldn't really let Mario get close to this list, that is just an embarrassment, which is the true reason Meg came back. Grin

wot even r u talking about micah
Wub
[Image: teamsara.png]
[Image: benfas.png]
[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
L glad u found that. Grin Just some motivation for u.

Well I would have had to update in a couple days time (since it needs to be a week for the members to be registered on randomtrack) but Runetrack magically started working again today! Some of last weeks will overlap with this weeks unfortunately since the last update was 5 days ago, but next week everything will be back to normal even if the site goes down again, ya!

[Image: UAwB7.png]

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1,393M xp (+8.7M).

Another good week for James who got nearly 8.7M total experience gained! He focus on several different skills this week. He got over 2M prayer xp, over 1M firemaking xp, nearly 1M crafting xp and nearly 1.5M herblore xp. He also did some work on slayer gaining 376K in that skill which brought over 1.3M strength xp. Still trucking along he is getting close to 1,400,000,000 overall experience and will probably get that this upcoming week, very nice indeed!

Coming milestones: 1.4B Total XP.

2.) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi@) : 816M xp (+1.3M).

Rinaldi had a bit of a slower paced week which is due to the fact he temporarily does not have internet access. Before that happened though he got over 1.3M experience with most of it (1149K) coming from farming of course! Hopefully next week he can get back online.

Coming milestones: 20M Fishing xp.

3.) Portus (@Portus@) : 743M xp (+16.1M).

A very impressive week for our number 1 gainer of the week yet again! Justin gained over 16M experience this week with big gains in a wide variety of skills. He got 1341K dungeoneering xp, 3183K firemaking xp, 2118K woodcutting xp, 6102K ranged xp and 2130K hitpoints xp! The ranged xp from was from a panic that ranged xp would suffer due to no longer being able to chin monsters mostly, but he stopped once he realized he will use cannon more for slayer so ranged XP will still go up a lot.

Coming milestones: 20M Fishing xp.

4.) of NO0bs (@Meg@) : 624M xp (+0.3M).

Meg was still mostly inactive this week with only 213K thieving xp and 108K farming xp done. If she keeps at this pace for awhile she might be passed up by Jaybear.

Coming milestones: 30M Hitpoints xp.

5.) Jaybear (@Jay@) : 557M xp (+1.2M).

Not a very good week for Jaybear who gained 1.2M experience but this was likely due to most of his time spent playing on the combat beta. When he was online he got 674K farming xp and a bit of dungeoneering & ranged xp. Hopefully he finishes with the beta soon and comes back to the real game!

Coming milestones: 20M cooking xp.

6.) Divine Nro (@Angus@) : 547M xp (+4.1M).

A decent week for Angus who gained over 4.1M experience. He mostly focused on the two skills he needs to hit 99 so he can grab the max cape; agility and hunter which he gained 830K and 2074K in respectively. He also gained some more dungeoneering xp, around 709k of it. I expect him to continue training the same skills next week and due some more progress towards maxing his stats!

Coming milestones: 20M Defence xp.

7.) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l@) : 509M xp (+3.5M).

Zephyr had a good week this time around with around 3.5M experience gained, since he stopped bossing and is working on 120 Dungeoneering because it looks like DG will become a lot harder after the combat update. Therefor almost all his experience came from that skill, gaining over 2.5M xp in it! I am sure he will be training for many weeks and probably months to come.

Coming milestones: 50M Hitpoints xp, 25M Magic xp 20M cooking xp.

8.) Walterc69 (@Walterc69@) : 397M xp (+32K).

Walter really did not get on this week, with only 32K experience gained.

Coming milestones: 25M Ranged xp, 20M strength xp.

9.) Dreggstar (@Dreggstar@) : 380M xp (+0.1M).

Dreggstar also did not play much with only 110K experience gained, hopefully he starts playing more soon.

Coming milestones: 20M Attack xp, 20M Ranged xp.

10.) Narccius (@Narccius@) : 372M xp (+2.5M).

Stan has a good week this time with nearly 2.5M experience gained! And with those gains and since Lexy did not play this week he managed to take back the 10th place spot. It appears he could not make up his mind this week having trained every skill with almost all of them between 50-200K haha. His biggest gains were from slaying, 608K attack and 248K hitpoints xp. With him and Lexx so close together (only a mere 300k apart), will he keep his spot or will he fall back out of the list? Only time will tell!

Coming milestones: 30M Hitpoints xp.

Outside of the Top 10

11.) @Lexy@ (Lexx): 372M XP (+57K)
12.) @Witch@ (Witchbound): 329M XP (+371K)
13.) @Fear@ (Srl Fear): 323M XP (+6.5M)
14.) @BENFAS@ (Benfas): 318M XP (+2.0M)
15.) @Zooperman@ (Zooperman): 294M XP (+405K)

Lexy is only around 300K xp behind Stan but was inactive this week, hopefully she will make him fight for the tenth spot. Mario is back from a small break from Runescape so it will be interesting to see his progress, though I hear he is short on cash. Alex has the biggest gains of all the members outside the Top 10 and 3rd from the entire list, he has his sights set high I am sure.

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; 37.8M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 3.8M Experience per person.

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; ----- Combined Experience, which is an average of ----- Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @AlchemyHawk@.

Great update as always, so much passion in it Micah Tongue Thank you smile
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 7,020 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,915 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,782 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 37,063 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,943 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay