Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Just the "." in stuff like 1.4

And oh my! Knocked out of the top 10? :O
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
Yeah Micah it's a little small Tongue I said something to Zach about it when he first started doing it and he said he cbf. Used to it now though Tongue
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
I made u stronger, don't complain.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
I'll be in the top 15 soon smile
Couldn't make the font bigger without it becoming too big, so I just removed the font, hopefully it is better now.

[Image: UAwB7.png]

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1,431M xp (+6.3M).

An okay week for James, a bit slower than his usually pace but still some nice xp gains. He focused mostly on firemaking again, with over 4m experience that skill. Along with that he had some lower gains in other skills, like 454K herblore xp, 389K agility xp, 579K fishing xp and 230K crafting xp. In the process of training he passed the 80M firemaking milestone, quite an achievement! Will he go back to a faster pace next week? Only time will tell.

Coming milestones: 25M Prayer xp, 25M Construction xp.

2.) Wicked Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@) : 905M xp (+2.5M).

A big welcome back to Connor, who has rejoined Surreal and Runescape after sadly getting hacked several months ago! He took the 2nd place spot bumping down everyone except for James, and it doesn't look like anyone will be challenging him for his spot anytime soon. He did not gain a ton of xp this week, though since his main focus was Agility that is understandable. He got a respectable 2M xp gain in the skill, and is around 5M experience off of his 30M xp goal in that skill which he should hit in a couple weeks. He is close to numerous milestones, probably the most I have ever seen!

Coming milestones: 140M Cooking xp, 25M Agility xp, 20M Crafting xp, 60M Smithing xp, 30M Thieving xp, 50M Farming xp, 20M Herblore xp.

3.) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi@) : 819M xp (+0.1M).

Sadly Rinaldi did not really play this wek, with only 73K experience gained. Next week will probably be his last one in the top 3, with CJ bumping him down this week and Justin hot on his tail.

Coming milestones: 20M Fishing xp, 25M Agility xp.

4.) Portus (@Portus@) : 802M xp (+17.4M).

A very good week for Portus, who took our top gained once again. He actually had very little gains until yesterday, having lost a lot of GP he was rebuilding his bank via maging glacors, getting 1.4m xp in the process. However there was a 48H hour overall experience competition to decided the SWC Chamipon this weekend, so Justin went to town and got a shitload of xp. First he used up some charms to gain 2M summoning experience, then he spent the rest of the time chinning skeletons in the ape atoll dungeon which got him 9M+ ranged xp and 3.6M hitpoints xp. Through this he got several milestones, such as 50M ranged xp and the biggy: 800m total xp! Even though he will busy with work the new couple weeks, I expect he shall pass up Rinaldi in two weeks time to reclaim his 3rd place spot.

Coming milestones: 20M Fishing xp, 25M Summoning xp.

5.) of NO0bs (@Meg@) : 634M xp (+0.5M).

Even less xp than last week, Meg has been very busy irl lately and that is reflected her gains. When online she trained thieving mostly, getting 326K xp in that skill. Even without training much she is safe in the 5th place spot for several weeks to come.

Coming milestones: 30M Hitpoints xp.

6.) Jaybear (@Jay@) : 573M xp (+5.0M).

A nice week for Jaybear who picked up his pace a bit more and got 5M experience! He trained every single skill this week gaining various chunks of xp in a variety of skills, with no major gains except for 2.3M dungeoneering experience. He will have to look out for Divine who is only 10M behind him and gaining speed.

Coming milestones: Nothing special.

7.) Divine Nro (@Angus@) : 563M xp (+4.8M).

A good week for Angus who focused mostly on his two remaining stats for the completionist cape; 99 hunter and agility. He got 1.2M agility experience and 2.3M hunter experience this week to max out both of those skills, so big gratz to him! He also did a little dungeoneering and cooking, with 313K and 730K xp gained in those respective skills. He seems to have plans to get 200M cooking experience now, which would get him a lot of fast xp. Though Jaybear has stated he might work on 200M dungeoneering if Angus threatens to pass him.

Coming milestones: 20M Defence xp.

8.) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l@) : 520M xp (+3.8M).

A better week for Zephyr who just kept at dungeoneering, training that skill (again) solely the whole week for over 3M experience in it! In training this skill he also passed the 50M hitpoints milestone! He hit level 109 DG and is nearing 110 now, and is making good progress, though he still has awhile to go before getting to 120.

Coming milestones: 25M Magic xp 20M cooking xp.

9.) Walterc69 (@Walterc69@) : 401M xp (+0.2M).

Another slow week for Walter who gained 222K experience overall, with his highest gain being 104K agility xp. He has a fair lead on Dreggstar, which makes him safe for the time being. However there are many fast paced skillers pressing from below that could eventually overtake him.

Coming milestones: 25M Ranged xp, 20M strength xp, 70M Attack xp.

10.) Dreggstar (@Dreggstar@) : 385M xp (+3.0M).

A much better week for Dreggstar who gained 3M experience overall, a lot higher than usual! He also trained every skill mostly small chunks of xp rather than big ones. His largest gains this week were 880K agility xp, 359K dungeoneering xp and 232K farming xp. He also passed the 20M ranged xp milestone! He will need to keep up a faster pace to make sure he is not passed.

Coming milestones: Nothing special.

Outside of the Top 10

11.) @Narccius@ (Narccius): 378M XP (+1.5M)
12.) @Lexy@ (Lexx): 374M XP (+25K)
13.) @Fear@ (Srl Fear): 366M XP (+14.4M)
14.) @Witch@ (Witchbound): 330M XP (+118K)
15.) @BENFAS@ (Benfas): 319M XP (+0K)

Outside the Top 10 is pretty quiet this week, both Jodie and Mario are having breaks so they will likely be passed in the weeks to come. Tay and Jovan are both training at a fast pace to get into this list. Lexx appears to still be very busy irl, with almost no xp gained. Stan pulled an ok week of 1.5M, but both him and Lexx will likely be passed by Alex next week who is continuing his very fast slayer pace.

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; 38.8M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 3.9M Experience per person.

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; 33.4M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 3.3M Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @AlchemyHawk@.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thanks for the update Micah. <3
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
Thanks again for the update Micah. If Jovan continues at his current pace he'll probably beat me to Top 15, as I'll continue to be very busy with uni/work. However I hopefully won't be too far behind. If I manage to crack the Top 15 within the next month I'll be very happy :>
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Nothing special! Tongue

Love these updates smile
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
ty smile
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Ty for not leaving me out and finding the time to do this despite the competition going on!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,978 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,905 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,751 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 36,958 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,928 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay