Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Yay, Micah! Thanks for the update. Wub
O M G 30m in a week, that is a far cry better than my usual 5m a week from lifing LOL

Thanks for this Micah Wub
This is an awesome topic smile Good job who updates it smile
Woo hoo! I gained a rank XD
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Tyvm for the update!
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
No problemo guys. <333

I jsut got home now and its kinda late, so I will not be updating tonight because I am exhausted. I should have an update tomorrow though of this week, so hopefully Danny doesn't cry. Grin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-12-23 05:24:51)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  No problemo guys. <333

I jsut got home now and its kinda late, so I will not be updating tonight because I am exhausted. I should have an update tomorrow though of this week, so hopefully Danny doesn't cry. Grin

Crying already.
[Image: UAwB7.png]

I forgot to mention it a little bit ago, but this thread has passed its one year anniversary! Thanks to everyone for supporting wholeheartedly this whole time. Wub Also have a merry christmas everyone, enjoy it and don't scape too much! Grin

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1,696M xp (+7.0M).

An okay week for James, with 7M total experience gained, he is close to 1.7B overall xp now and should hit that awesome achievement next week. He mostly trained fletching and slayer again this week, a continued pattern from last week that I expect will continue. He gained 760K slayer xp (along with a bunch of combat xp) and 2848K fletching xp too, which put him past the 150M fletching milestone.

2.) Jupi234 (@Jupi234@) : 1536M xp (+2.3M).

Another slower week for Jupi with around 2.3M total xp gained, he didn't focus any particular skill but rather a bunch of them. His highest gains were 414K fishing xp, 295K magic xp and 246K ranged xp. Hopefully he can get some more done over the Christmas holidays!

3.) Robert B (@Robert B@) : 1459M xp (+12.7M).

Breaking onto the scene straight into 3rd place is Robert! Welcome to the Top 10 list good sir! He had a great week, with high xp in a few specific skills. He gained 4.4M cooking xp, 3.3M fishing xp (thanks to the fishing 2x weekend most likely), 1.6M dungeoneering xp, 944K crafting xp and to warm my heart 1.3M farming xp! Its great to see someone on this list farming, I haven't seen that since Rinaldi stopped (Meg/CJ used too, but they are nubs now). I am expecting some awesome stuff from Robert too come.

4.) Portus (@Portus@) : 1033M xp (+17.7M).

Poor Justin, he finally passed CJ to get back into the top 3 and just as he did he got knocked back down to 4th place again. Sad But he had an awesome week too with some great gains. He got a whopping 9.5M dungeoneering xp (thanks to 2nd day of the 2x DG xp weekend last week), 1.4M crafting xp, 1.7M woodcutting xp and a nice 4.2M fishing xp! Though he is still very far behind, he is progressing quite well on those above him.

5.) Wicked Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@) : 1018M xp (+1.8M).

CJ continued to slack off, and train dungeoneering mostly from challenges gaining 1.5M experience in that skill. He got knocked down to 5th place from Robert joining and from Portus passing him, hopefully this motivates him to skill harder. Wink

6.) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi@) : 823M xp (+0M).

Inactive

7.) PneFC (@PneFC@) : 813M xp (+17.9M).

Jack beasted it out and took the largest gainer this week, just barely snagging it away from Justin. He focused mainly on dungoneering, getting 14M in that skill! Alot of that (nearly 9M) was from the second half of the double dg xp weekend. He also got 1.2M cooking xp and 1.3M fishing xp too. It looks like he will be passing Rinaldi in a week or two!

8.) Dan Dreams (@Danny@) : 774M xp (+12.8M).

A pretty good week for Danny, he got nearly 13M overall xp focusing solely on one skill. That skill was cooking of course, with 12.4M experience in it. He just barely managed to sqeeuze past Angus for 8th place, but they are still extremely close and Meg isn't too far behind either.

9.) Divine Nro (@Angus@) : 774M xp (+14.1M).

A decent week for Angus who passed Meg but couldn't quite get by Danny, being less than 500K away as of this update. He mostly focused on dungeoneering and cooking, gaining 8.5M and 3.3M in those respectful skills. He also got 543K crafting xp and 512K fishing xp too. It will be an interesting race between him and Danny this coming week!

10.) of NO0bs (@Meg@) : 771M xp (+8.2M).

Not a bad week for Meg with over 8M experience gained, sadly she fell a whopping 3 ranks with Robert joining and Danny/Angus passing her. On the bright side, she has a massive lead on everybody beneath her so she is not in any danger of being kicked from the list. She focused mainly on cooking this week with 6.2M xp in that skill, along with nearly 1M thieving xp. I expect more of this from her next week too, and maybe she can catch up too those two above her!

Outside of the Top 10

11.) @l Zephyr l@ (L Zephyr L): 592M XP (+7.1M)
12.) @Chris@ (Blubskii): 543M xp (+46K)
13.) @Dof@ (Dof): 506M XP (+15.0M)
14.) @Lexy@ (Lexx): 466M XP (+8.3M)
15.) @Dreggstar@ (Dreggstar): 465M XP (+5.2M)

Zephyr got kicked out of the Top 10, but he continued with good progress and should finish off 120 DG next week, sadly he may stop skilling then. Chris is pretty much inactive now, and may be passed by Dof who is ripping it up, especially with that double dg xp weekend. Lexy is continuing at a good pace too. Dreggstar is too, but he has to watch out for those coming from below, particularly Skeazy who is now only 10M behind.

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; 94.5M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 9.5M Experience per person.

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; ----M Combined Experience. Which is an average of ----M Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @AlchemyHawk@.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thanks for the update Micah. <3
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
Interesting having another really high experience member in the clan, it'll be fun watching everyone fight and claw to try and reach the ranks! smile

Thanks for the update!
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 7,336 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 3,060 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 6,042 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 39,413 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 4,137 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay