[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
U spelled hold wrong.

1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
No problem guys. Wub I am really glad you appreciate this!
Rofl @Meg@, well even if you do hit it your only 1/5th of the way there, so plenty of no lifing left. Grin

Haha @Bug@, well since Blubskii/Dof were removed due to inactivity, so you Alex and you got 14th/15th place as far as I know (hopefully I didn't forget anyone with higher XP than you guys).
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

"A decent year for Zephyr who broke the 150M total experience mark!"

Decent? Most xp I've gained in a year in my 7 years of playing, lol. :p

Great job. Looking forward to more.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
[Image: UAwB7.png]

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1,702M xp (+1.6M).

A much slower week for James, whose pace has been lessening recently. Not sure whats up, if for good or bad reasons I can only guess, but hopefully for good ones of course! When online, he trained a bunch of different skills, whith no big gains rather numerous small ones such as 379K fletching, 230K crafting xp, 229K thieving xp and 170K agility xp. Robert is quite far behind but training at an intense pace!

2.) Robert B (@Robert B@) : 1521M xp (+25.5M).

Robert once again took the #1 gainer this week with an impressive 25M total experience gained! He is destroying this list by slaying it up, with nearly 4M slayer xp this week. Along with that comes 1.9M attack xp, 9.5M defence xp and 3.9M hitpoints xp, also he got 1.5M dungeoneering xp and 1.2M farming xp. He hit the 45M slayer xp milestone and more importantly the giant 1.5B total xp milestone! He should grab 50M defence xp next week too, assuming he keeps up slaying which I have a feeling he will. ;]

3.) Portus (@Portus@) : 1049M xp (+8.7M).

A decent week for Justin, with 8.7M total experience he gained. He was pretty busy this week since he mostly trained woodcutting, his AFK skill and got 2.2m xp in it. Then PYP started and he began thieving, gaining 3.8M xp in that skill at the time of writing this, he also got 1M dungeoneering xp this week.

4.) Wicked Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@) : 1024M xp (+4.4M).

A much better week for CJ with 4.4M overall experience, and not only that but he mostly trained fishing gaining 2.3M xp in that quite slow skill. He also got his usual dungeoneering experience, with 1.2M xp in that skill. Hopefully we see more weeks like this coming from him!

5.) PneFC (@PneFC@) : 824M xp (+5.0M).

A pretty good week for Jack, who got 5M total experience which was to put him past the inactive Rinaldi and finally reclaim 5th place on the list! He once again continued with his slower skills, gaining 1M woodcutting xp, 449K agility xp and 2.8M runecrafting xp this week. He hit 35M runecrafting xp and I expect to continue on next week with the same pattern.

6.) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi@) : 823M xp (+0.0M).

Inactive.

7.) Dan Dreams (@Danny@) : 808M xp (+16.2M).

Another great week for Danny who took the second biggest gainer again with over 16M experience gained, he passed the big 800M total xp milestone which is awesome! He continued cooking it up with 11.5M cooking xp gained, until the thieving PYP started where he shifted gear and started plundering away giving him 4.4M thieving xp. If he continues at this pace again next week he should pass up Rinaldi for rank 6, and possibly Jack for #5 the week after that.

8.) of NO0bs (@Meg@) : 789M xp (+11.3M).

A very good week for Meg who got over 11M experience this week and followed a similiar xp pattern as Danny. She chefed it up gaining 6.2M cooking experience and passing the 175M xp milestone so she is now over 7/8 of the way to 200M, on the home stretch now! Once the thieving pyp started, she happily went back to theiving getting 4.5M xp in that skill and is nearing the 150M milestone in that skill. If she keeps at this pace she could hit 800M total xp next week!

9.) Divine Nro (@Angus@) : 775M xp (+0.0M).

Lexy is too distracting for him, he should be back soon because Ricky is getting antsy waiting.

10.) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l@) : 599M xp (+1.0M).

Well Zephyr did not gain much experience this week, but that makes since when he was online he was at Livid working on unlocking those spells to get that prestigious completionist cape. He is extremely close to the 600M total milestone and should hopefully hit that next week!

Outside of the Top 10

11.) @Lexy@ (Lexx): 471M XP (+2.0M)
12.) @Dreggstar@ (Dreggstar): 471M XP (+2.4M)
13.) @Fear@ (Srl Fear): 470M xp (+20.3M)
14.) @Mr Skeazy@ (Mr Skeazy): 468M XP (+7.2M)
15.) @Bug@ (The Bug): 434M XP (+8.4M)

Well as I expected Chris and Dof were both kicked from the clan due to inactivity, which let Alex and Bug come up. Lexy and Dreggstar are now at the top of the list and very close to each other, and both gaining at the same rate. However they should be careful from the people coming up fast below them. Skeazy had a great week and is only 3M xp behind, but that didn't stop him from getting passed by Alex who destroyed his last week on vacation with over 20M experience gained and he is now only 1M behind them. Bug is also training at quite a fast pace too now that he is cooking his towards 200M xp, but he is further behind in total xp.

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; 73.7M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 7.4M Experience per person.

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; 85.3M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 8.5M Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @AlchemyHawk@.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thanks for the update Micah. smile
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
Thanks for the update Micah smile

I have a feeling I'll be off the list if not next week the week after but I'll continue cooking in hopes that I may get back on there in the future some time Biggrin
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Thanks for the update Micah smile
Thanks for the update yet again smile
Thanks for the read Micah and I am getting too antsy ):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 7,021 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,920 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,783 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 37,076 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,943 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay