Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Sweeet ! <3
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

[Image: UAwB7.png]

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1749M xp (+427.9K).
James did not gain much experience this week, he gained the most exp in Thief and Summoning.

2.) Wicked_Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@): 1104M xp (+3.2M).

Cj gained a decent amount of exp this week, mainly in Dungeoneering.

3.) Divine_Nro (@Angus@) : 895M xp (+8.6M).
Angus was the top gainer of the week, with most of his exp in firemaking

4.) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi@) : 872M xp (+3.9M).

Dom had a pretty good week with 3.7m in farming.

5.) l Zephyr l (@l Zephyr l@) : 630M xp (+0).

A slow week for Zephyr, gaining no experience.

6.) Phi L (@Oberst@) : 587M xp (+3.5M).

Phil had a pretty good week, gaining most of his experience in combat stats.

7.) Dreggstar (@Dreggstar@) : 544M xp (+465.7K).

A slow week for Dreggstar, training all skills.

8.) Lexx (@Lexy@) : 525M(+2.4M).

Decent week for Lexi, gaining most of her experience in firemaking.

9.) Narccius (@Narccius@) : 480M xp (+0).

Inactive

10.) W_aldo (@AlchemyHawk@) : 432M (+154K).
Slow week for Micah, mostly gaining exp in agility.

Currently #11: 784 (@784@) : 426M (+1.1M).

Note: I honestly don't know who all is in the clan, I had to go through the memberlist on the RS Forums to see who all was close to Stan's overall experience. If you have a higher total than 432M and I missed you, I am sorry and I'll update it for next weeks update. I also removed those who are inactive or left the clan. I also did not use runetracker as it did not register most people, so if the gains are wrong, that is why.

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; 22.6M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 2.2M Experience per person.

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; 34.4M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 3.4M Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @Lexy@.
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Thanks Lexy! Biggrin Looks good smile
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Alex (Oh Duck) has 800M ish xp. He is unactive at the moment but I figured he should be in this.

Ty for the update Lexi <3
I believe Linspire is still in the clan too, though I haven't seen him for awhile so maybe not for much longer.

Haha thanks for doing this Lexy. <3 You're so descriptive! Grin It was cool to be it in for once!!! Even though I am pretty much inactive now.

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

haha well I asked Wader and Jordan to give me an updated list, so once I get it I will fix this again XD and I was just so frustrated with finding the top 11 that I was just like OMG MUST GET DONE NOW.
You're a slow week. Wub
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
[Image: UAwB7.png]

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1750M xp (+1M).
A kind of slow week for James, only gaining 1M experience, most of it being in Fletching and Woodcutting. Hopefully he will get back to his beastly gains soon.

2.) Wicked_Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@): 1110M xp (+5.4M).

Cj was the second biggest gainer this week, just 300k short. He gained most of his experience in Hunter with 2.7m and then Dungeoneering with 1.9M experience.

3.) Divine_Nro (@Angus@) : 903M xp (+6.5M).
Angus was the top gainer this week with 5.9M experience. He mostly trained Farming and Woodcutting gaining 1.5M experience in both. He also gained 1.2M Dungeoneering experience, and reached 16M Prayer experience. If he continues at this pace we can see him gaining 1B overall experience soon.

4.) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi@) : 876M xp (+3.7M).

Another great farming week for Dom, gaining 3.6M in the skill. He is close to 130M Farming experience, and should hit it next week if he keeps up with this pace.

5.) Oh_Duck (@Alex@) : 833M xp (+0).

Inactive.

6.) l_Zephyr_l (@l Zephyr l@) : 630M xp (+0).

Inactive.

7.) Phi_L (@Oberst@) : 588M xp (997K).

A slow week for Phil, gaining most of his experience in Mining with 465K.

8.) Dreggstar (@Dreggstar@) : 545M xp (543K).

Another slow week for Dreggstar, only gaining 543K experience. Most of which was in Firemaking and Woodcutting. He is close to 21M Firemaking and 18M Woodcutting experience.

9.) Lexx (@Lexy@) : 529M xp (3.7M).

A decent week for Lexy, gaining most of her experience in Firemaking with 2.6M experience. If she keeps going at this pace she might pass Dreggstar in the coming weeks.

10.) Narccius (@Narccius@) : 480M xp (+0).
Inactive.

Currently #11: Linspire (@Linspire@) : 454M xp (+2.5M).

Note: I am once again sorry if I missed someone, I should have an updated list of everyone by next week *hopefully*.

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; 22.1M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 2.2M Experience per person.

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; 22.6M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 2.2M Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @Lexy@.
Sweet, thanks for the update Lexy! <3

thanks for the update lexy
[Image: ot3fNDv.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,672 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,831 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,577 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 34,974 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,783 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay