L'introduction de Priscilla
Thread Closed 

Great introduction Priscilla and a big welcome to Surreal! Biggrin
Another person who loves to use the Wub emote! Wub

Wow you are very talented with languages! :o I wish I could speak all of those. Right now I am taking French in highschool and hope to one day become fluent in it. Once I get better at it, I am probably going to go to France for a summer to get better at it. France looks like an amazing country. Wub
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-01-25 21:57:56)Prisci Wrote:  @ Evaluate, Thanks Grin I've seen those both already Wub I did really like The Grudge 1, 2 & 3. Those are fairly new films, I think The grudge 3 came out in 2009, I'm not sure though. Thanks anyways for the suggestions Wub

E: Also I've just read a "horror book". I don't know if you're into those. But I just finished "pray for Rosemary's baby" today. I'd definitely recommend it, if you're into Satanism stories or are interested in them. I guess some parts may be considered shocking though, so beware. Wub

Haven't seen the grudge 3 but I liked 1 and 2. Not much into horror novels but I've actually seen the movie for Rosemary's Baby. My type of horror is shock horror, which usually means either slasher films or ghost films, so Rosemary's Baby was more just creepy than scary to me.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
(2012-01-25 22:13:07)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Great introduction Priscilla and a big welcome to Surreal! Biggrin
Another person who loves to use the Wub emote! Wub

Wow you are very talented with languages! :o I wish I could speak all of those. Right now I am taking French in highschool and hope to one day become fluent in it. Once I get better at it, I am probably going to go to France for a summer to get better at it. France looks like an amazing country. Wub
I sure love the Wub emote. Wub Et j'aime parler français. Donc si vous voulez, on peut parler Français ensemble? La france est vraiment trés belle. J'ai été déjà deux fois à Paris et je voudrais voir aussi tout les autres beaux villes en France.

(2012-01-25 22:16:43)Evaluate Wrote:  Haven't seen the grudge 3 but I liked 1 and 2. Not much into horror novels but I've actually seen the movie for Rosemary's Baby. My type of horror is shock horror, which usually means either slasher films or ghost films, so Rosemary's Baby was more just creepy than scary to me.
Yeah, I really like the creepy ones tbh Wub Don't really care for the slashing Wub Love ghost stories though.
Well I am not great French at yet. >.< I understood what you said but it took me a little while to read it. xD But here we go:

Oui, le-parlons! Je veux pratique! Mon essai de français est sur lundi donc je suis nerveux. XD
Hopefully you don't expect too much French convos from me yet. Wub

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-01-25 22:43:20)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Well I am not great French at yet. >.< I understood what you said but it took me a little while to read it. xD But here we go:

Oui, le-parlons! Je veux pratique! Mon essai de français est sur lundi donc je suis nerveux. XD
Hopefully you don't expect too much French convos from me yet. Wub

C'était bien! Qu'est-ce que sera le sujet de ton test? Please excuse me if I speak french to you anyways. I just can't resist it. Wub
Merci. Wub Le sujet de mon essai est français.

I don't mind you speaking French to me, it is good practice lol. Wub Hopefully I can respond ok. xD

Bonjour.... I don't speak french at all, haha. Anyways welcome ^.^
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Welcome Priscilla! I know exactly what you mean about horror movies these days! You seem like a fun person, hope to see you around!

P.S. Good luck with your app Biggrin
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
Thanks everyone Wub

(2012-01-25 23:26:52)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Merci. Wub Le sujet de mon essai est français.

I don't mind you speaking French to me, it is good practice lol. Wub Hopefully I can respond ok. xD

And ofcourse your test is going to be about French, you silly. Wub I actually meant wether it was going to be about grammar, reading, etc. But nvm. Tongue
Welcome to Surreal Prisci, you look like you like pink as much as I do! Biggrin

Hope you enjoy it here and if you need any help feel free to ask smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,860 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,594 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 6,993 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,674 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,776 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe