L'introduction de Priscilla
Thread Closed 

Hi there!

My name is Priscilla, which explains my Runescape name; Prisci. I'm really pleased with my rsn.Wub

I'm currently 16 years old. I'll be 17 next month, february 13th. Grin

I live in Holland but I wish I lived in France, the UK or even Germany. Holland is such a small country. Sad

I really wouldn't know how to describe myself in one word. Wub

I can't really remember how and when I started playing Runescape. Some boys in my class played it and I saw them playing it and made my own account. Never told them about it though, was too ashamed. Wub

I love horror movies <3. Although lately I've been dissapointed every time I watched one. They just aren't scary anymore. So if anyone has any reccomendations, I'd love to hear them. I think the orphan was a very good movie, even though it wasn't a real horror movie.

I don't have a job yet, still leeching off my parents :> I'm still in high-school. Wub

I speaK English, Dutch and French. I also speak some German and Spanish. I have a great passion for France and French and I really want to move to France when I've finished school. Wub

I don't really have any talents. I don't practise any sport, whatsoever. I've played tennis when I was younger though. I like computers and stuff like that, and I'm proud to say I've built my computer mostly by myself, I've had some help from my dad though. Wub

I'm really looking forward to get to know you all. Bye

Bisous. Give_heart
Very nice to meet you Priscilla, lovely introduction && I hope you make yourself at home! Welcome to Surreal btw Yahoo!
Hey there Priscilla, Welcome to Surreal Biggrin What an awesome introduction - I'm sure you'll fit right in here :3
[Image: bronaghmotm.png]

[Image: 4variation.jpg]

Nice to meet you Priscilla =) Welcome to Surreal!!!
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
Willkommen auf Surreal! Ich hoffe dass sie es genießen hier smile
Ich komme aus Regensburg, Deutschland und ich liebte es ^____^
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Hello and Welcome

How you dont like Holland?? It sounds like a nice place to live.
@ Lexy, Vielen dank für deine reaktie(?) Wo ist dass? Regensburg? Ist dass nähe zu den Niederlanden oder Polen? Excuse me for my German, it's terrible.

@ Kniight Lost, Well it might be for some people but I just have the feeling it's really small and you can't really accomplish anything big here. But that's ofcourse my opinion.
Hey and welcome! smile
Welcome to Surreal, Priscilla, enjoy your stay!

Also from one horror lover to another, I'd recommend looking into the past for the good ones, such as Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street. The past few years have offered little in truly scary horror movies, just a lot of gore.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
@ Evaluate, Thanks Grin I've seen those both already Wub I did really like The Grudge 1, 2 & 3. Those are fairly new films, I think The grudge 3 came out in 2009, I'm not sure though. Thanks anyways for the suggestions Wub

E: Also I've just read a "horror book". I don't know if you're into those. But I just finished "pray for Rosemary's baby" today. I'd definitely recommend it, if you're into Satanism stories or are interested in them. I guess some parts may be considered shocking though, so beware. Wub

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,857 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,585 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 6,985 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,669 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,773 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe