BXP - What are you going to do ?
Thread Closed 

Farm run
2k pray renew
200 ovlds
Not sure - hunter?
Summ
If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.
[Image: Kivandien.png]
Probably nothing, been busy IRL and haven't felt like playing RS - if I happen to log in during it i'll most likely thieve.
no idea, I have all my charms from w/e slaying Ive done for the last few weeks
I never save up for bew, but probably will do some zmi as I have saved ess from slayer and daily ardy reward
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

[Image: jfGe]
More grapes and yak hides are coming in as we speak

First stop for me is wines- assuming no nerf. It's been around since the first weekend so I'm not expecting there to be despite the rumours. If they are nerfed they're great exp even without the multiplier so I'm quite content smile I'm aiming to hit the 10M mark in cooking in the first 5 seconds if it does work (got about 6M last year after starting rather late).

Next stop- herblore. The extremes are all made, all that's left is the adding of the final torstol. Just learnt how to remap my keyboard to allow slightly quicker removal of supplies with mousekeys on a keyboard with no number pad at all so I'm set Biggrin I believe this will take 4-5 hours so I'm aiming to get between 10 and 12M herblore exp.

That's where my plan dies Tongue Started stocking up on dragonstones but couldn't afford enough to sustain me to the 1.1 multiplier. I stuck the pies in that tab because I will probably end up moving onto them for some nice easy experience, slotting in the summoning after 1.1 smile

Then again, I might just fish for the whole thing or try to sell some floors for a highly inflated price Tongue
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
Very nice Justin. xD
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
Very nice. What are the earth talismans for?
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Using earth talismans for summoning instead of water talismans- Random_Dandy pointed out to me there's a massive difference in cost yet hardly any difference in exp. Same with the yaks instead of steel titans- titans are usually much better but because you can't sell pouches for a decent price at all over the weekend it's probably best off exchanging for shards which yaks are much better for smile
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
[Image: pHZmP.jpg]

Come at me.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Ahh, very nice. And here I was sweating over how the hell I was going to afford all these water talismans. Guess I can cross that off the list.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
I definitely do moss titans, and yaks - but I make scrolls from all yaks and sell those higher than shards. Also put in exchange order for 24 gp shards, buy the rest before the weekend from the store or trade pouches.
If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.
[Image: Kivandien.png]