BXP - What are you going to do ?
Thread Closed 

As we all know from this month BTS Here
On the 16th March is the Bonus Xp Weekend. What are your plans for this weekend?
Also a good guide made by Portus can be found Here

I'll be doing Rc till 91 or till 1.9x then agility till 1.1x finishing with all my charms. Already bought all summ supplies for med price which is great.
- Start off with a farm run in the very beginning. 5 magic trees, 6 palm trees, 2 spirit trees, and a calquat tree.
- After the farm run, I'm gonna speed over to Soul Wars bank and start making extreme attack, strength, and defense potions. Eventually I'll move on to Sara brews, then prayer restores after I hit 94 herblore.
- After all potions are made, I should be down to a 1.1x multiplier, so I'll pick up my charms and head over to do some summoning.
- After my charms (or secondary reagents) are gone, I'll spend the rest of the weekend runecrafting.

And that's it~
I'll just own, enough said.

PS: No haters please.
Start off with a farm run (5 Mages/6 Palms/Calquat/Spirit Trees)
Start training Herblore. 3560 of each extreme, will sell any leftover supplies after I hit 96 and make some overloads.
After I run out of supplies, RC for the rest of the weekend probably.

Should be good!
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]

ZMI or Barbarian Fishing havent decided yet.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Gonna try and get in 3 farming runs like usual, then I'm not really sure what I'm going to do. I'm debating on doing hunter or maybe some slayer. Really just want the farming exp and that's about all I usually care about. Hah. I never plan way ahead like everyone else.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Farm run smile
then construction till maybe 1.1
use the little charms i have left on summ
rc for the rest
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
I have enough seeds for a big tree run. The plan is to be ready to make maybe 500 overloads and then use all my summoning charms at the end, but that all counts on me getting the money for it. Aside from that I'm going to train agility.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Guess I'll do herblore, I'm wanting 1 more level in it for 96 herbie and I've let my bank overflow with them LOL so hopefully I can get a good chunk of xp done for it instead of spending money later on. smile
Start with a farming run or two.
Then do some herblore for a little while.
A lot of agility, and use up what charms I have when I get down to 1.1x

Thats a rough plan, could change at some point before then.
[Image: Palabana.png]