BXP - What are you going to do ?
Thread Closed 

(2012-03-07 11:56:47)Bug Wrote:  What's the suggested way to train crafting during a bxp?

Based on today's ge prices, green hides cost 8.6 gp/xp, blue costs 19.9, red costs 24.4, and black is like 45 or something. This is assuming you buy dragon leather and sell the bodies at ge price, and these rates will of course be slashed dramatically during bxp. Green is by far the cheapest to work with, but since you have a diminishing multiplier to work with you should consider whether you're willing to spend extra early on to make some blue or red bodies while you can get the most out of it.

Battlestaves are going to be cheaper than green bodies, but I don't really know how the xp rates compare. You might also want to save robust glass for the weekend.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
I have 99 herblore banked so I'll be busy with that, probarly the only thing I will be doing since I want to save as much gp as possible on it.
I'll also be busy with studying for my exams so won't be online 24/7 that weekend.
Been thinking it over and I think since most items are bought out or really expensive I'll leave crafting alone this time around and probably do agility for the weekend like I originally planned. Thanks for the info though, Dave smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]