BXP - What are you going to do ?
Thread Closed 

(2012-03-03 13:12:36)Portus Wrote:  Using earth talismans for summoning instead of water talismans- Random_Dandy pointed out to me there's a massive difference in cost yet hardly any difference in exp. Same with the yaks instead of steel titans- titans are usually much better but because you can't sell pouches for a decent price at all over the weekend it's probably best off exchanging for shards which yaks are much better for smile
While I was checking I came with the same conclusion so I bought enough for all my blue charms
Going on a farm run to start things off, followed by making 2k saradomin brews and after my supplies deplete I probably will go runecraft until I am bored out of my skull or want to train thiefing.
[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: spinner_big.gif]
"IF" I have internet by than I will start off right away with a farm run. After that.... idk... maybe mining or agility since neither require much attention and I don't have to buy anything smile

Also, farm runs whenever my crops have finished growing ofc.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Farm run at start, and then probably dungeoneering till 1.1x. Then finally onto summoning. Pretty basic and not too costly.
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Farm run like everyone! I'll see for the rest
Dg
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Woodcutting or mining, haven't decided yet.
The hacking certainly changed my plans..I will still do 1-2 farming runs but probably with worse seeds, then will spend all the little cash I will have by then on herblore.
Not sure what non-buyable I will train after that, either runecrafting or agility probably.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

What's the suggested way to train crafting during a bxp?
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
do the 50 flasks fast ....
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]