Favourite Skill(s)
Thread Closed 

I would have to say slayer, fishing and firemaking are my three favorites. Slayer because I'm whit of a combat junkie, I love fighting in games but I don't like doing the same thing for too long or I get bored, this is why I like slayer, cause I get to fight a variety of different things, all I do is follow the slayer masters orders. And I enjoy fishing because I never bought food for combat, I don't like to spend too much, so I always fished for my food, thus I have developed a liking for this skill. The reason I like firemaking is cause I'm a bit of a pyro-maniac and I think the skill cape smote is cool, I mean the dude hold fire in his hand, that's every pyro's dream Yahoo
So yeah, those are my favs
Slayer for sure.
Mine would have to be, RuneCrafting, Herblore and Fishing.

If i ever max out. i wanna max out *skills* before combat skills smile
Farming and Slayer, by far <3
i love slayer, opened so many doors for me due to the sheer amount of money you can make from it
I'd have to say Runecrafting & Slayer. I know that's 2 skills but i really enjoy doing them both for the fact, that you make alot of money from them and also to me they are both enjoyable to train.
Agility for me, but I've never been able to give a good reason why I enjoy it. Tongue
I'd have to say Slayer.

Simply for the money making opportunities.

And you meet alot of other players whilst Slaying too so you make new friends smile
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

Either Slayer or being like hey guys brb just gonna spend 260M on Herblore.
Might not have a lot of money, but when I do ... I sure love to spend it lol.
Well by the looks of things the favourite skill is Slayer, which I have to agree with to be honest. But, I will still always see it as a combat skill Tongue
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Update] Skill Pets Nick 6 7,178 2016-08-23 09:07:09
Last Post: Nick
  The best wc method for skill week! Sir_Sparhawk 3 3,423 2016-01-28 00:18:51
Last Post: Geech
  Fastest skill Myster Q 7 7,188 2015-04-14 06:44:21
Last Post: Myster Q
  [Treasure Hunter] Skill Outfit Head Add-Ons Ava 5 6,830 2014-09-26 02:03:27
Last Post: old_jon