Favourite Skill(s)
Thread Closed 

Definitely Fishing!, no skill more relaxing
[Image: Sir_Mcglade.png]
(2010-11-20 19:01:28)Ryan Wrote:  Definitely Fishing!, no skill more relaxing

Even fishing can become tedious :p did rocktails for a week and switched to barb to finally have some more clicking to do. Yeah, I was out of shows to watch lol.
It's definetly Slayer for me, and I think that is shown through the amount of experience I have in it.
I love training this skill because it's never dull. You're never camping at one place grinding away like with most skills, because you usually have a different task each time, and you get to meet so many new people as you go to different places to kill different monsters. It's also a great moneymaker, not just from big drops like whips and dragon boots but small drops like herbs and runes which eventually add up as you continue to store them away in your bank.
The other thing I love about Slayer is how easy it is to train other skills with it. All of your combat stats can be trained with Slayer - the charm drops you get from most Slayer monsters can be used to train Summoning, and if you train your combat with Slayer, you're pretty much guaranteed a high Summoning level as well. Not to mention the totally awesome Slayer cape with the best colours ever! (although the emote could be changed a little..)
So basically.. Slayer and I are in love. Wub
Woodcutting is probably my most favourite, although since getting 99 I've hardly trained it. I don't know why, I just enjoyed it for some reason.

As for other skills, I don't really think I have an all time favourite, it tends to change depending on what I want to skill at that time.
[Image: rawries.png]
I personally like Summoning, Slayer and Cooking.

Summoning because I love the feeling of unlocking new and different familiars, I also love using them in all the other unrelated with Summoning tasks.

Slayer because it's highly profitable and it's not boring.

Cooking because it was my first 99 and I loved achieving it, maybe for the fact that I was with good friends and racing with another friend who was going to 99 Fletching, I won and he only got halfway there(lvl 92). ^^

I also like Dungeoneering, I like to do a large floor once in a while with some friends smile
I personally love RC'ing Biggrin!!
Love the fact that not too many people actually have it to 99 and also I just find it somewhat easy when I do the skill :3
i like dungoneering alot, you can train everything at oncesmile
Slayer smile I simply love the skill, its enjoyable, you make quite a lot of money & if you're in a bad mood it can be quite nice to kill some npcs smile lol
I like to do all buyables. I like seeing exp just rolling in mad fast.
I surprisingly like to do mining i don't kind of relaxing. Don't really like one click skills unless they're fast to come in.
I liked agility alot, but don't train it alot anymore these days. Cooking is also very cool, such easy yet so fast xp Grin. That's why I'm aiming for a top 1k cooking rank. Still have 5m to go though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Update] Skill Pets Nick 6 7,177 2016-08-23 09:07:09
Last Post: Nick
  The best wc method for skill week! Sir_Sparhawk 3 3,421 2016-01-28 00:18:51
Last Post: Geech
  Fastest skill Myster Q 7 7,187 2015-04-14 06:44:21
Last Post: Myster Q
  [Treasure Hunter] Skill Outfit Head Add-Ons Ava 5 6,830 2014-09-26 02:03:27
Last Post: old_jon
  Invention Skill: New skill for runescape Joseph 17 13,893 2013-12-07 22:10:01
Last Post: Joseph